Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a bit of help changing the "Style" of the website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a bit of help changing the "Style" of the website.

A few weeks ago when there was that glitch with the grey box taking up the text box, the way I dealt with this problem was by changing the style from "vB4 Default Style" to "Mobile Style". Now that the grey box problem has been fixed, I am not sure how to switch back to the "vB4 Default Style".

I dont see any "Quick Style Chooser" at the bottom of the screen.

There is a "full site" option, right? Else you could remove the "styleid"-part from the adress, that should work as well.

Comment

The option should be at the very bottom of any page here R&W. Can you not see it?

Comment

I recreated the problem and my options didn't solve the problem. Pressing 'full site' leads to 'the webpage cannot be found'.

But what worked was adding "&styleid=1" to the link, like: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...site&styleid=1.

This leads you back to a page of this thread in the vB4 Default style and you can now again select this style in the stylechooser.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          The option should be at the very bottom of any page here R&W. Can you not see it?
          When the style is mobile I cant see the option. I dont know if its just me or what.

But, what Soft Euro suggested just fixed the problem. I appreciate it man.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
            When the style is mobile I cant see the option. I dont know if its just me or what.

But, what Soft Euro suggested just fixed the problem. I appreciate it man.
            You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X