Am I crazy for still believing in "The Magician"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    hahahaha i know. i guess the hint of sarcasm in my earlier post didnt stink enough for slaw to figure out, hehehe
    I was too busy doing my Insanity workout....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      hahahaha try HIIT. High Intensity Interval Training.

Comment

hahahaha try HIIT. High Intensity Interval Training.
        Seal Fit is nuts, too.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Seal Fit is nuts, too.
          Seal as in Navy Seals? I think i've heard of that

Comment

Seal as in Navy Seals? I think i've heard of that
            Supposed CrossFit inspired by Navy Seals.... body and mind.

I call it CrossFit on steroids to anyone who asks what it is. Most people have heard of Cross Fit.

Comment

Good One

hateslosing wrote: View Post
              I don't think you're crazy, but it probably doesn't matter. Bargs is still very talented and there is the possibility that he'll figure this all out. There is even the possibility he'll do it in a Raptors uniform. Maybe he comes off the bench and it finally makes him play hard to get back into the starting line up and he keeps that work ethic ofr the rest of his carreer. Maybe he was secretly injured early this season and was too manly too admit it. Maybe being injured finally makes him realize he only has one shot at his legacy. Maybe he finds Jesus in a hotel room and makes some better life decisions, like giving half his wealth to charities and rebounding. Maybe he goes all Space Jam and steals Amir's hustle then fights Michael Jordon with a sword. Maybe he's a unicorn.

Then again, maybe Bargnani is done in Toronto.
              Wow..... this was awesome.... having a good laugh while at work! lol

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
                I don't think you're crazy, but it probably doesn't matter. Bargs is still very talented and there is the possibility that he'll figure this all out. There is even the possibility he'll do it in a Raptors uniform. Maybe he comes off the bench and it finally makes him play hard to get back into the starting line up and he keeps that work ethic ofr the rest of his carreer. Maybe he was secretly injured early this season and was too manly too admit it. Maybe being injured finally makes him realize he only has one shot at his legacy. Maybe he finds Jesus in a hotel room and makes some better life decisions, like giving half his wealth to charities and rebounding. Maybe he goes all Space Jam and steals Amir's hustle then fights Michael Jordon with a sword. Maybe he's a unicorn.

Then again, maybe Bargnani is done in Toronto.
                special1 wrote: View Post
                Wow..... this was awesome.... having a good laugh while at work! lol
                How did I miss that on the first go round?

Nice post hateslosing and thanks for the reply with quote special1.... always enjoy a good laugh.

Comment

They are very very rare.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post

They are very very rare.
                    ive heard all they eat is Primo Pasta..soo this may be the case here!! LOL it would explain alot

Comment

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Comment

ANNYYWAAy

yes you are crazy.....although what you are saying is probably what BC told himself every night before he went to sleep for the past 6 years

IMO, he has played his last game for us

Comment

Working...
                        X