Toronto @ Orlando: January 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e2thed wrote: View Post
    Yeah man St Pattys day 2010. I was there, great seats, I was plastered and I could of sworn me and Hedo made eye contact while DeMar was at the freethrow line. Jamal Crawford was unstoppable that game. Had seats in the 112 section in the lettered seats. Sherm walked by and gave my homies and I dirty looks cause we were acting like hooligans.

Wasn't a pure buzzer beater though had like two seconds left but we came back late in the fourth quarter.
    did u have Pizza in your hands?? hedo might of had the munchies

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
      did u have Pizza in your hands?? hedo might of had the munchies
      No pizza just some Molson, but who stays in line for pizza after they win lol. I'm pretty sure he was checking out dat ass from Dance Pak, the entrance of the tunnel was right beside us where they were dancing and what not.

I was faded, ahh good times.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

No pizza just some Molson, but who stays in line for pizza after they win lol. I'm pretty sure he was checking out dat ass from Dance Pak, the entrance of the tunnel was right beside us where they were dancing and what not.

I was faded, ahh good times.
        i was just trying to make a joke of hedo & his pizza pizza add..went right over your head LOL guess it was a weak joke anyway LOL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Thanks. But what does that mean? What were the parameters?

Was it something about most points?
          I was wondering the same actually, devlin didn't specify any parameters, he just said he was the top guard in the midrange, and tied for 4th overall with Chris bosh.. Aldridge, Garnett, and someone else were ahead of them

Comment

• I just got an email from the Raptors ticket office titled, "Did You See That Buzzer Beater?". It linked a video of DeMar's shot, with a caption reading, "Who knows what he'll do next", with another link below to buy tickets to upcoming games.

These people have no shame, and waste very little time, lol.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I just got an email from the Raptors ticket office titled, "Did You See That Buzzer Beater?". It linked a video of DeMar's shot, with a caption reading, "Who knows what he'll do next", with another link below to buy tickets to upcoming games.

These people have no shame, and waste very little time, lol.
              BC should use that line in trade talks LOL

Comment

• Courtesy of Mugsy Bogues:

Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Jan 25, 2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• When Demar throws up the Compton City Cripz Cs he looks jacked guy is ripped. Suprised he didnt get a fine for this actually lol

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    When Demar throws up the Compton City Cripz Cs he looks jacked guy is ripped. Suprised he didnt get a fine for this actually lol
                    david stern prob. dont watch raptor games LOL if he did im sure AA would have been suspended for cockin the hammer on his glocks after 3s LOL ive seen him doing that quite a bit too

Comment

• If you haven't watched it enough times, here it is from the orlando broadcast

http://nba.si.com/2013/01/24/demar-d...raptors-magic/

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        When Demar throws up the Compton City Cripz Cs he looks jacked guy is ripped. Suprised he didnt get a fine for this actually lol
                        Only on the left side , yeah thats DeMar's side.

Comment

• Lol look what I found on TBJ's blog

Comment

Lol look what I found on TBJ's blog

good god...baby must not have ate before the game LOL must have taken alot of restraint for gray to not head but him in the nose!

Comment

• His Chin must taste really good

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                                david stern prob. dont watch raptor games LOL if he did im sure AA would have been suspended for cockin the hammer on his glocks after 3s LOL ive seen him doing that quite a bit too
                                Haha yea. Double A does that all the time, pretty sweet if you ask me. More unique than the shit we see around the league, like steve novak's belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X