Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Matt Devlin is more annoying than usual tonight
    I guess commentators get tired after back to backs too

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      happy bday man! hope we get a win!
      +1

Comment

Ross hit a big jumper with the shot clock down, further solidifying my belief he needs crunch time minutes to learn to take tough shots. Aside the fact that he's young and we wanna develop him, his jab step and amazing elevation on his jumper make him a natural for taking those long, tough shots. That's something we've lacked for a long time.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Ross hit a big jumper with the shot clock down, further solidifying my belief he needs crunch time minutes to learn to take tough shots. Aside the fact that he's young and we wanna develop him, his jab step and amazing elevation on his jumper make him a natural for taking those long, tough shots. That's something we've lacked for a long time.
          I agree.. ill support any argument that means more minutes for Ross

Comment

Comment

+1, happy bday Crush

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                I agree.. ill support any argument that means more minutes for Ross
                I just don't get why Anderson gets such a long leash. I understand leave him in when he hits big jumpers. But you can't keep calling his number. And if you're not, you should pull him if the team isn't learning not to pass to him.

Comment

That's the demar I remember!

Comment

nice break

(ty wmcj)
                    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Thu Jan 24, 2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA. Demar Derozan basically shit all over Moore. That's gonna be on the top 10's!
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          You can't develop being clutch. You either are or you not. I do think Ross is clutch. The fact that he won't hesitate to take any shot give me a good feeling. You have to want the ball with the game on the line. A lot of players don't want to be in that situation.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

clutch shot by ross right there

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              You can't develop being clutch. You either are or you not. I do think Ross is clutch. The fact that he won't hesitate to take any shot give me a good feeling. You have to want the ball with the game on the line. A lot of players don't want to be in that situation.
                              Sorry, I agree with you and didn't mean to sound like he needed to develop that. What I meant is you need to get him used to different situations, because he won't always be ableo to just catch and shoot or make his comfortable move, like the jab step. I think it would help accelerate his ability to finish with some different looks, because he's already clearly a natural for knocking down big shots.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                                was actually hoping for the miami win, but Orlando will have to do
                                yikes.. guess we cant even count on that

Comment

Working...
                                X