Game-winner & Real Ed Davis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Funny Dre was all smiles and went over to give him a high five. Perhaps watch the video
    Seriously. I'm in no way a Bargnani fanboy, but he was at least as happy and enthusiastic as the two other guys in suits (Kleiza and JV).

This is like picking on Jose for running to the bench for a second, before deciding to congratulate the guy who actually hit the shot. In other words, it's nitpicking just for the sake of picking on the guy.

Look, I'll be thrilled if we trade him for a decent return (a decent draft pick, a solid rotation player, etc). If not, I'm even fine with using the amnesty on him this summer, provided he doesn't find a solid and productive role off the bench when he's back.

My only fears are that: A) He continues to stink it up and has no trade value whatsoever; and B) They decide to start him at center, even if only until JV is back.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
      Funny Dre was all smiles and went over to give him a high five. Perhaps watch the video
      2nd video ya hes smiling and giving high fives awesome but I watched the first vdeo... and in that Kleza and JV were up and smiling Bargnani wasnt.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Found a version that replays it up to the point where you can see Ed screaming....
        AHAHAHAH That is sooooo funny thanks!

Comment

I love watching the crowd's collective heads all drop in unison, lol.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Im looking for Raps fans lol is there any in Orlando? haha feels good to get the sweep sad if it wasnt for whatever the reason is.... we probably could have swept the 76ers as well

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              lol i saw this one lady screaming at the top of her lungs and as soon as you see the shot drop, you should see the look on her face haha! it was awesome

Comment

Working...
              X