Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Thread: Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter special1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    692
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

    Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

    http://youtu.be/jWCfMAVd7ck

    Last edited by special1; Fri Jan 25th, 2013 at 10:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Demar has more heart than Vince thats why.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We aren't in the Eastern finals so it doesn't matter lol.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    724
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote J Ram wrote: View Post
    We aren't in the Eastern finals so it doesn't matter lol.
    Exactly. No pressure like there was back then.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic All-Star Craiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote J Ram wrote: View Post
    We aren't in the Eastern finals so it doesn't matter lol.
    we never were in the east final

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    147
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote special1 wrote: View Post
    Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly
    Uhh, no.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,975
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    147
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
    Yeah the too cool guy tough guy walkback to the bench acting oblivious to all his teammates' celebrations is pretty dorky.
    I would have preferred if he actually celebrated the moment instead of this stoic ego stroking bullshit.

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote OTFP wrote: View Post
    Yeah the too cool guy tough guy walkback to the bench acting oblivious to all his teammates' celebrations is pretty dorky.
    I would have preferred if he actually celebrated the moment instead of this stoic ego stroking bullshit.
    If it was his personality to be like that then I'd have no problem. The guy has never hit a game winner before and you could tell he was so happy and rightfully so. The whole time he was mean muggin it looked awkward cause he was fighting back his smile. Ed Davis shook the act out of him before the interview lol

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    If it was his personality to be like that then I'd have no problem. The guy has never hit a game winner before and you could tell he was so happy and rightfully so. The whole time he was mean muggin it looked awkward cause he was fighting back his smile. Ed Davis shook the act out of him before the interview lol
    but, but, but Demars from Compton he must be gangsta right LOL he had a good game but that act after his winner just solidifies my belief that he a huge POSER

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
    It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
    If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

    Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.

  14. #14
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

    Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.
    Damn. You should be the one with the Tupac avatar! hahaha just kidding

  15. #15
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    i dont think that was ban worthy LOL he has his right to opinion..Im a grown man i can take a jab here & there & fact is there are some posers around here..but there some real niggaz too dont mistake that...just dont make it personal & all is good
    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

    Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.
    I know it's Friday, but can we all just relax and tone down the swearing, racism and homophobic ranting just a smidge... cheers!

  16. #16
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

    Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.
    Real mature way to handle it. And you said i'm raging LOL
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  17. #17
    Raptors Republic Starter Sam17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brampton, ON
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
    Being from Compton already makes you tough. Besides, I like the "act like you've been there before" celebration when it comes to basketball game winners.

  18. #18
    Raptors Republic Starter special1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    692
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
    https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...LlLDs&sadssc=1

  19. #19
    Raptors Republic Starter special1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    692
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
    I agree with you.... it was more of a comparison of the two shots (not the two players).....BUT to be fair to Demar.....didnt Vince stay 3 years in College??? Technically this would be Demars second season if he stayed as long as Carter did.....However i am not comparing the two players at all.

  20. #20
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,975
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote special1 wrote: View Post
    I agree with you.... it was more of a comparison of the two shots (not the two players).....BUT to be fair to Demar.....didnt Vince stay 3 years in College??? Technically this would be Demars second season if he stayed as long as Carter did.....However i am not comparing the two players at all.
    You're right, Carter played 3 years at UNC. But his 2nd NBA season looked like this:

    25.7 ppg, 5.8 rbpg, 3.9 apg, shooting 46.5%, 79.1% FT, and 40% 3s. Absolute beast!

    We'll be lucky if we ever have a wing put up those numbers in a Raps uniform ever again.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •