Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

Raptors Republic Starter special1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

http://youtu.be/jWCfMAVd7ck

Last edited by special1; Fri Jan 25th, 2013 at 10:58 AM.

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Demar has more heart than Vince thats why.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

We aren't in the Eastern finals so it doesn't matter lol.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote J Ram wrote: View Post
    Exactly. No pressure like there was back then.

Raptors Republic All-Star Craiger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote J Ram wrote: View Post
    we never were in the east final

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote special1 wrote: View Post
    Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly
    Uhh, no.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
    Yeah the too cool guy tough guy walkback to the bench acting oblivious to all his teammates' celebrations is pretty dorky.
    I would have preferred if he actually celebrated the moment instead of this stoic ego stroking bullshit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote OTFP wrote: View Post
    Yeah the too cool guy tough guy walkback to the bench acting oblivious to all his teammates' celebrations is pretty dorky.
    I would have preferred if he actually celebrated the moment instead of this stoic ego stroking bullshit.
    If it was his personality to be like that then I'd have no problem. The guy has never hit a game winner before and you could tell he was so happy and rightfully so. The whole time he was mean muggin it looked awkward cause he was fighting back his smile. Ed Davis shook the act out of him before the interview lol

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    If it was his personality to be like that then I'd have no problem. The guy has never hit a game winner before and you could tell he was so happy and rightfully so. The whole time he was mean muggin it looked awkward cause he was fighting back his smile. Ed Davis shook the act out of him before the interview lol
    but, but, but Demars from Compton he must be gangsta right LOL he had a good game but that act after his winner just solidifies my belief that he a huge POSER

Post Thanks / Like

I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Post Thanks / Like

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...LlLDs&sadssc=1

Post Thanks / Like

I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".
    He actually was amazing down the stretch. He carried the Raps late no question. Although I'm with DoNDaDDa and that he's a poser. Just came across as fake to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you.... it was more of a comparison of the two shots (not the two players).....BUT to be fair to Demar.....didnt Vince stay 3 years in College??? Technically this would be Demars second season if he stayed as long as Carter did.....However i am not comparing the two players at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    but, but, but Demars from Compton he must be gangsta right LOL he had a good game but that act after his winner just solidifies my belief that he a huge POSER
    He's a basketball player....lol....Rappers are Posers

No disrespect - I'm from Rexdale too

BUT I don't see Demar as a Poser at all.....it was a quick rep and dip out

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He's a basketball player....lol....Rappers are Posers

No disrespect - I'm from Rexdale too

BUT I don't see Demar as a Poser at all.....it was a quick rep and dip out
    the quick rep was the compton crip gang signs he through up.. the mean muggin was being a poser..& yes ballers can be posers too..theres just a higher ratio of real/poser for rappers...LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you.... it was more of a comparison of the two shots (not the two players).....BUT to be fair to Demar.....didnt Vince stay 3 years in College??? Technically this would be Demars second season if he stayed as long as Carter did.....However i am not comparing the two players at all.
    You're right, Carter played 3 years at UNC. But his 2nd NBA season looked like this:

25.7 ppg, 5.8 rbpg, 3.9 apg, shooting 46.5%, 79.1% FT, and 40% 3s. Absolute beast!

We'll be lucky if we ever have a wing put up those numbers in a Raps uniform ever again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    the quick rep was the compton crip gang signs he through up.. the mean muggin was being a poser..& yes ballers can be posers too..theres just a higher ratio of real/poser for rappers...LOL
    I'm not a Gangsta BUT I KNOW I would be mean muggin for DAYSSSS if i made that shot.....I would wake up and go to practice mean muggin!!! lol You cant take anything away from Demar.... I dont think he planned any of that.... it sort've just happened and i would probably do the same. To each his own i guess.... its easier to second guess

Post Thanks / Like

You're right, Carter played 3 years at UNC. But his 2nd NBA season looked like this:

25.7 ppg, 5.8 rbpg, 3.9 apg, shooting 46.5%, 79.1% FT, and 40% 3s. Absolute beast!

We'll be lucky if we ever have a wing put up those numbers in a Raps uniform ever again.
    VERY LUCKY!!! Those are out of world numbers..... ***. I forgot how good his numbers looked. Thats unbelievable for a second year player.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information