Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64

Thread: Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    You're right, Carter played 3 years at UNC. But his 2nd NBA season looked like this:

    25.7 ppg, 5.8 rbpg, 3.9 apg, shooting 46.5%, 79.1% FT, and 40% 3s. Absolute beast!

    We'll be lucky if we ever have a wing put up those numbers in a Raps uniform ever again.
    Fingers are crossed

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hopefully this wakes Demar up that in the fourth we need him to attack the basket like he did last night absolutely loved that drive anddunk was so beast thats using the athleticism we hear so much about with newly strengthened body.

    Go DeRozan!

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
    It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    the quick rep was the compton crip gang signs he through up.. the mean muggin was being a poser..& yes ballers can be posers too..theres just a higher ratio of real/poser for rappers...LOL
    Coming from the guy with a Tupac as his Profile pic. Y'all dudes from the Rexdale/Vaughan area are some of the biggest posers, i got cousins from that area and they say the exact same thing.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".
    +1

    It did look kinda awkward, but this is exactly what i thought.

    At least Demar showed (even if he wasnt thinking it) that he had confidence in himself that that shot was going to go in. And he didnt act a tiny bit surprised at what just happened.

    Unlike this guy - "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, did that just go in??? OH MY GOD!!!! Group Hug!!!!!!!

    Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Jan 25th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Coming from the guy with a Tupac as his Profile pic. Y'all dudes from the Rexdale/Vaughan area are some of the biggest posers, i got cousins from that area and they say the exact same thing.
    Oooooohhhhhh I smell a ban coming.

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic Rookie pillowmint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Coming from the guy with a Tupac as his Profile pic. Y'all dudes from the Rexdale/Vaughan area are some of the biggest posers, i got cousins from that area and they say the exact same thing.
    i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

  8. #28
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    +1

    It did look kinda awkward, but this is exactly what i thought.

    At least Demar showed (even if he wasnt thinking it) that he had confidence in himself that that shot was going to go in. And he didnt act a tiny bit surprised at what just happened.

    Unlike this guy - "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, did that just go in??? OH MY GOD!!!! Group Hug!!!!!!!

    Two hilarious points about that clip:

    1. The shot was in Turkoglu's mug.

    2. Craig Sager fighting through the dejected Orlando bench (wearing a powder blue suit) in a desperate attempt to interview LeBron.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    Oooooohhhhhh I smell a ban coming.
    i dont think that was ban worthy LOL he has his right to opinion..Im a grown man i can take a jab here & there & fact is there are some posers around here..but there some real niggaz too dont mistake that...just dont make it personal & all is good

  10. #30
    Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
    If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

    Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.

  11. #31
    Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    +1

    It did look kinda awkward, but this is exactly what i thought.

    At least Demar showed (even if he wasnt thinking it) that he had confidence in himself that that shot was going to go in. And he didnt act a tiny bit surprised at what just happened.

    Unlike this guy - "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, did that just go in??? OH MY GOD!!!! Group Hug!!!!!!!

    Wasn't this a playoff game? Might be a little different feeling.... Just saying

  12. #32
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Two hilarious points about that clip:

    1. The shot was in Turkoglu's mug.

    2. Craig Sager fighting through the dejected Orlando bench (wearing a powder blue suit) in a desperate attempt to interview LeBron.
    Van Gundy's face was priceless - "Ah, the fuck can i do?" hahahahaha

  13. #33
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Wasn't this a playoff game? Might be a little different feeling.... Just saying
    I think it was the conference finals.

    True. But even if it was a reg. season game, he probably wouldve still acted the same.

  14. #34
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    i dont think that was ban worthy LOL he has his right to opinion..Im a grown man i can take a jab here & there & fact is there are some posers around here..but there some real niggaz too dont mistake that...just dont make it personal & all is good
    hahaha i meant was its about to get nasty.

    Id stay away from you, the calm ones are usually the ones who are scarier. hahahaha.

  15. #35
    Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    2,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

    Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.
    Damn. You should be the one with the Tupac avatar! hahaha just kidding

  16. #36
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote thegloveinrapsuniform wrote: View Post
    damn. You should be the one with the tupac avatar! Hahaha just kidding
    lol

  17. #37
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,064
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
    Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    i dont think that was ban worthy LOL he has his right to opinion..Im a grown man i can take a jab here & there & fact is there are some posers around here..but there some real niggaz too dont mistake that...just dont make it personal & all is good
    Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

    Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.
    I know it's Friday, but can we all just relax and tone down the swearing, racism and homophobic ranting just a smidge... cheers!

  18. #38
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I know it's Friday, but can we all just relax and tone down the swearing, racism and homophobic ranting just a smidge... cheers!
    lol ok if u insist..was just making a point.

    if u take all the bolded & made 1 sentance it sounds pretty messed up LOL

  19. #39
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,748
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wow, I clearly should've been reading this thread.

    Absolutely agree with Calgary guys, everyone needs to take it easy, this is getting out of hand.

    It was a good win, and for once, it was OUR guy who hit the game winner. Not sure why anyone would have any issue with how Demar reacted after the shot, so long as he didn't pull a Mike Bibby and pose like a tool at center court.

    "I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

  20. #40
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Wow, I clearly should've been reading this thread.

    Absolutely agree with Calgary guys, everyone needs to take it easy, this is getting out of hand.

    It was a good win, and for once, it was OUR guy who hit the game winner. Not sure why anyone would have any issue with how Demar reacted after the shot, so long as he didn't pull a Mike Bibby and pose like a tool at center court.

    Wow, he looks like a member of the Raptors Dance Pack about to start a routine, waiting for Montel Jordan's "This Is How We Do It" to kick in....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •