Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    You're right, Carter played 3 years at UNC. But his 2nd NBA season looked like this:

25.7 ppg, 5.8 rbpg, 3.9 apg, shooting 46.5%, 79.1% FT, and 40% 3s. Absolute beast!

We'll be lucky if we ever have a wing put up those numbers in a Raps uniform ever again.
    Fingers are crossed

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully this wakes Demar up that in the fourth we need him to attack the basket like he did last night absolutely loved that drive anddunk was so beast thats using the athleticism we hear so much about with newly strengthened body.

Go DeRozan!

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
    It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    the quick rep was the compton crip gang signs he through up.. the mean muggin was being a poser..& yes ballers can be posers too..theres just a higher ratio of real/poser for rappers...LOL
    Coming from the guy with a Tupac as his Profile pic. Y'all dudes from the Rexdale/Vaughan area are some of the biggest posers, i got cousins from that area and they say the exact same thing.
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".
    +1

It did look kinda awkward, but this is exactly what i thought.

At least Demar showed (even if he wasnt thinking it) that he had confidence in himself that that shot was going to go in. And he didnt act a tiny bit surprised at what just happened.

Unlike this guy - "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, did that just go in??? OH MY GOD!!!! Group Hug!!!!!!!

Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Jan 25th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Coming from the guy with a Tupac as his Profile pic. Y'all dudes from the Rexdale/Vaughan area are some of the biggest posers, i got cousins from that area and they say the exact same thing.
    Oooooohhhhhh I smell a ban coming.

Raptors Republic Rookie pillowmint's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    +1

At least Demar showed (even if he wasnt thinking it) that he had confidence in himself that that shot was going to go in. And he didnt act a tiny bit surprised at what just happened.

Unlike this guy - "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, did that just go in??? OH MY GOD!!!! Group Hug!!!!!!!

Two hilarious points about that clip:

1. The shot was in Turkoglu's mug.

2. Craig Sager fighting through the dejected Orlando bench (wearing a powder blue suit) in a desperate attempt to interview LeBron.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooooohhhhhh I smell a ban coming.
    i dont think that was ban worthy LOL he has his right to opinion..Im a grown man i can take a jab here & there & fact is there are some posers around here..but there some real niggaz too dont mistake that...just dont make it personal & all is good

Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
    If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.

Raptors Republic Starter RAPresenting's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

+1

Wasn't this a playoff game? Might be a little different feeling.... Just saying

Post Thanks / Like

Two hilarious points about that clip:

1. The shot was in Turkoglu's mug.

2. Craig Sager fighting through the dejected Orlando bench (wearing a powder blue suit) in a desperate attempt to interview LeBron.
    Van Gundy's face was priceless - "Ah, the fuck can i do?" hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't this a playoff game? Might be a little different feeling.... Just saying
    I think it was the conference finals.

True. But even if it was a reg. season game, he probably wouldve still acted the same.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont think that was ban worthy LOL he has his right to opinion..Im a grown man i can take a jab here & there & fact is there are some posers around here..but there some real niggaz too dont mistake that...just dont make it personal & all is good
    hahaha i meant was its about to get nasty.

Id stay away from you, the calm ones are usually the ones who are scarier. hahahaha.

Post Thanks / Like

If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.
    Damn. You should be the one with the Tupac avatar! hahaha just kidding

Post Thanks / Like

Quote thegloveinrapsuniform wrote: View Post
    damn. You should be the one with the tupac avatar! Hahaha just kidding
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

I know it's Friday, but can we all just relax and tone down the swearing, racism and homophobic ranting just a smidge... cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I know it's Friday, but can we all just relax and tone down the swearing, racism and homophobic ranting just a smidge... cheers!
    lol ok if u insist..was just making a point.

if u take all the bolded & made 1 sentance it sounds pretty messed up LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I clearly should've been reading this thread.

Absolutely agree with Calgary guys, everyone needs to take it easy, this is getting out of hand.

It was a good win, and for once, it was OUR guy who hit the game winner. Not sure why anyone would have any issue with how Demar reacted after the shot, so long as he didn't pull a Mike Bibby and pose like a tool at center court.

"I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it. You rise above it." -Kobe Bryant

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Wow, I clearly should've been reading this thread.

Absolutely agree with Calgary guys, everyone needs to take it easy, this is getting out of hand.

It was a good win, and for once, it was OUR guy who hit the game winner. Not sure why anyone would have any issue with how Demar reacted after the shot, so long as he didn't pull a Mike Bibby and pose like a tool at center court.

Wow, he looks like a member of the Raptors Dance Pack about to start a routine, waiting for Montel Jordan's "This Is How We Do It" to kick in....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Thread Information