Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Your right cause this was when he couldn't shoot to save his life. I was just playing devils advocate which was tough as I'm not a LBJ fan... Possibly breaking out in hives for having his back. lol
    hahahahaha traitor!!!! stone this mutha!

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
      hahahahahaha so true!!!!!

CalgaryRapsFan should be banned! hahaha
      lol very true, very true... I certainly did involuntarily create a expletive-laced tirade there, didn't I?!

Us mods are such hardasses on here... always demanding things like "less racism", "toned down anti-gay slurs" and "less vulgar personal attacks"... total buzzkills we are! lol

Comment

hahahahaha traitor!!!! stone this mutha!
        Loved LBJ rookie year and warming up to him again since the beginning of last season. The in between stages were filled with immaturity and quitting on his team when they needed him the most. Regardless at the end of the day he's the best player in the league no question and love watching him play. I'm on the KD side of things lol

Comment

Or Gangnam Style.
          Haha, speaking of Gangnam Style, would've been sweet if the Raptors broke out into a spontaneous dance routine last night, like the West Indian Cricket team after winning the world cup last year.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            lol very true, very true... I certainly did involuntarily create a expletive-laced tirade there, didn't I?!

Us mods are such hardasses on here... always demanding things like "less racism", "toned down anti-gay slurs" and "less vulgar personal attacks"... total buzzkills we are! lol
            I smell sarcasm, so im stopping now

Comment

Loved LBJ rookie year and warming up to him again since the beginning of last season. The in between stages were filled with immaturity and quitting on his team when they needed him the most. Regardless at the end of the day he's the best player in the league no question and love watching him play. I'm on the KD side of things lol
              I beg to differ, hahaha

KD has NO weakness in his game, anymore. Lebron still struggles with FTs. And, cant close out games still.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Haha, speaking of Gangnam Style, would've been sweet if the Raptors broke out into a spontaneous dance routine last night, like the West Indian Cricket team after winning the world cup last year.

It looked more like the Chicken Dance!

Comment

If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.
                  Real mature way to handle it. And you said i'm raging LOL

Comment

Oooooohhhhhh I smell a ban coming.
                    Dude Akash says shit worse than this on a daily basis

Comment

Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
                      Being from Compton already makes you tough. Besides, I like the "act like you've been there before" celebration when it comes to basketball game winners.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                        lol ok if u insist..was just making a point.

if u take all the bolded & made 1 sentance it sounds pretty messed up LOL
                        lmfao!

Comment

1. I prefer the Lebron way of celebrating

2. Love me some internet fights, dont stop guys!

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                            1. I prefer the Lebron way of celebrating

2. Love me some internet fights, dont stop guys!
                            Apparently i suck DeMar's dick

Comment

I beg to differ, hahaha

KD has NO weakness in his game, anymore. Lebron still struggles with FTs. And, cant close out games still.
                              Lebron>KD. Agree? (just curious)

Comment

Did DeMar fly out to SoCal for his graduation that day? Noooooooooo...

Comment

Working...
                                X