The Game I Will Not Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game I Will Not Watch

The Raptors are hosting the Cavaliers tomorrow and I won't be able to watch the game!

I won an award at work and a few executives are taking me to see the Bulls - Wizards game in Washington. I could take consolation in the fact I will be sitting in the second or third row and thus Jan Vesely would clearly hear every insult I scream at him during the game but I can't! I was warned one SVP is a big Wizards fan and it would not be a good idea to me to yell insults at a Wizards player during the game.

That sucks.

Vesely is a scrub

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
      The Raptors are hosting the Cavaliers tomorrow and I won't be able to watch the game!

I won an award at work and a few executives are taking me to see the Bulls - Wizards game in Washington. I could take consolation in the fact I will be sitting in the second or third row and thus Jan Vesely would clearly hear every insult I scream at him during the game but I can't! I was warned one SVP is a big Wizards fan and it would not be a good idea to me to yell insults at a Wizards player during the game.

That sucks.
      Does this qualify as a humble brag?

Meh, cuss out Jan, just make sure you phrase it as how much he's letting down John Wall, aka the franchise and big up Beal and the Nene trade. If the dude is a real fan he probably agrees that Jan is a waste.
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post

Meh, cuss out Jan, just make sure you phrase it as how much he's letting down John Wall, aka the franchise and big up Beal and the Nene trade. If the dude is a real fan he probably agrees that Jan is a waste.
        Bwahahaha exactly what i was going to say, im not sure if Hugmenot needs a hug or a slap in the face.....to wake him up.

I got a similar problem tho, this girl who's a supermodel, asked me to spend the night with her and her best friend who's a supermodel too, but i've already made plans with my girlfriend, who is a supermodel and she finally agreed to a threesome so she's bringing her co-worker who is also a supermodel.

fuck! im torn.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
          Bwahahaha exactly what i was going to say, im not sure if Hugmenot needs a hug or a slap in the face.....to wake him up.

I got a similar problem tho, this girl who's a supermodel, asked me to spend the night with her and her best friend who's a supermodel too, but i've already made plans with my girlfriend, who is a supermodel and she finally agreed to a threesome so she's bringing her co-worker who is also a supermodel.

fuck! im torn.
          Hilarious!! lol ***.... good one. Where do you come up with this?? It sooo illustrates the point to a T.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
            I am a big Cavaliers and Raptors and would rather watch that game on my computer than attend an event which I will need to be on good behavior. I am rather pissed I could not decline the invitation because frankly, a reward should be something an employee wants, not an imposition to attend an event with mostly people who will I never see again after the event.

I do attend ten or so Wizards games a year and I enjoy shouting at Jan Vesely every chance I get; I really, really don't like him.

Comment

fuck! im torn.
              Ahhh dude this had me in stitches. lmfao

Comment

talk about how awesome beal is, that is sure to earn you brownie points.

Comment

fuck! im torn.
                  That was legend- wait for it.............

Comment

dairy!
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I almost never humble brag, but when you are as awesome as I am, it's really, REALLY hard not to.
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Its a good thing you didn't see the game, causes the usual heartache, indigestion and that uncomfortable ache at the pit of your stomach you get after watching a close matched Raptor's game where they blow it in the last second.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Its a good thing you didn't see the game, causes the usual heartache, indigestion and that uncomfortable ache at the pit of your stomach you get after watching a close matched Raptor's game where they blow it in the last second.
                          Not for Hugmenot.... he is Cavs fan first.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Not for Hugmenot.... he is Cavs fan first.
                            Well screw that guy then, first they get lucked on Lebron and then they get lucked on Irving and what the Raptors get lucked on?! BARGNANI the BANANA!!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Well screw that guy then, first they get lucked on Lebron and then they get lucked on Irving and what the Raptors get lucked on?! BARGNANI the BANANA!!

Hes laughing at you. You gonna take that?

Comment

Working...
                              X