• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto, Denver, Milwaukee, Memphis

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bhpdcfe

Toronto Receives: Rudy Gay, Wilson Chandler, and Brandon Jennings
    Denver Receives: Andrea Bargnani, Marquis Daniels and 1st Rounder
    Milwaukee Receives: Kyle Lowry
    Memphis Receives: Jose Calderon, Corey Brewer, Mozgov, Ed Davis, and Future Draft Picks

What do you guys think? It's not perfect, but I don't think its that crazy. Obviously draft picks would have to be worked out.

I do like this trade, but aren't we a bit thin in the PF and Center position now? Amir will be playing heavy minutes in the PF position and Acy will play some more time as our backup PF. I do like that Acy is getting more playing time, but I don't really trust him as our back-up PF just yet. What is good about Amir being our back-up is that he's an energy guy that can give us good defense and scoring off the bench in the second unit. Acy has shown that he can be an energy guy (especially from that game where he drew 4 offensive fouls), but his offense is lacking a bit which will hurt our bench production at PF. Val will also play more minutes in the C position and Gray will play as our back-up C. As we all know, Gray isn't exactly an amazing back-up C and we usually give up leads when he's on the floor. Another problem here is that both Amir and Val have been notorious for getting into foul troubles from time to time, so that means that if either of them or both of them gets into foul trouble, Acy and Gray will play extra minutes. Unfortunately, I don't trust them to be a good front court if the game is on the line or when we need to get back into the game. Other than that, I love this trade for us.
    Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Sat Jan 26, 2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X