Lowry on the Block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Lowry for Bradley! Add the players to make it work!
    You seriously think that's a good trade for us?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      You seriously think that's a good trade for us?
      I said Lowry + Acy for Bradley + Lee.

Only because Bradley is younger, more potential, and isn't an ego. This guy can develop into something REALLY good. He might also be a score-first type player, but isn't a selfish player.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        I said Lowry + Acy for Bradley + Lee.

Only because Bradley is younger, more potential, and isn't an ego. This guy can develop into something REALLY good. He might also be a score-first type player, but isn't a selfish player.
        Your a little to high on Bradley. Bradley is a combo guard that can guard. His no way anywhere near Kyle Lowry's talent level. Think he would be a good back up for Lowry. That's about it.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Your a little to high on Bradley. Bradley is a combo guard that can guard. His no way anywhere near Kyle Lowry's talent level. Think he would be a good back up for Lowry. That's about it.
          Well, unless Kyle Lowry starts playing like Kyle Lowry again, or at least gets a start again, we're not going to be very successful hoping a player miraculously goes back to 18, 7, & 6.

Comment

• I think lowry will post his averages again when Jose is traded. I would hate to trade him for less than we gave up, when he still has a whole year of cheap value left.

Comment

• I think lowry will post his averages again when Jose is traded. I would hate to trade him for less than we gave up, when he still has a whole year of cheap value left.

Jose for Bradley and then Boston can make one last ditch run or Jose and anderson for green and Boston can start clearing the books are two good deals for us.

Comment

• pesterm1 wrote: View Post
                See that's the thing... I don't think Lowry is a "good" leader. He could be a leader but he doesn't know how to communicate in a positive way with the other players the same way Jose does. I just think Lowry is the guy yells about how you did something wrong. Jose is the guy to tell you what you did wrong and how to do it right.

(lowry) vs (Jose)
                criticism vs. constructive criticism
                Bullshit... Have you been to any games this year? Lowry is one of the only guys that are actively encouraging his teammates on the bench aside from Quincy Acy and Alan Anderson. Jose does nothing of the sort. Seen and heard with my own eyes/ears. I find it very hard to believe these rumours and hope Jose and his losing career record is shipped out of town next month, get something for him while we can. He's not resigning, no chance.

Comment

• knowledgep wrote: View Post
                  Bullshit... Have you been to any games this year? Lowry is one of the only guys that are actively encouraging his teammates on the bench aside from Quincy Acy and Alan Anderson. Jose does nothing of the sort. Seen and heard with my own eyes/ears. I find it very hard to believe these rumours and hope Jose and his losing career record is shipped out of town next month, get something for him while we can. He's not resigning, no chance.
                  Agreed. Lowry is as encouraging as Calderon is. Lowry can show a lot of emotion, & at times may be demanding, but as a leader, it's time a soft team like this has someone in your face once in awhile.

I just want Jose traded so we can finally end this controversy, and we can get on with our lives and worry with our damn small forward spot. Although, at this moment, if the right deal comes, I wouldn't mind trading both for the right guy/draft pick.

Anyways, if things stay....

#STARTJOHNLUCAS

Comment

Working...
                  X