Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 211

Thread: Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

  1. #181
    Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There is a party at Tristan's house tonight.

  2. #182
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wasn't even pissed off when he hit that shot, I just sat there. That's how much I've gotten used to these late-game collapses.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  3. #183
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Sig wrote: View Post
    This is the new official Toronto Raptors team slogan, replacing that 'Pound the rock' nonsense. Well done Matthew.


    The Toronto Raptors, where we take other team's shit, for prospects and picks!


    I am not sure if you are sarcastic or sincere but iether way I find this funny.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  4. #184
    Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,265
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    There is a party at Tristan's house tonight.
    I believe the real party starts here, come on you should know how NBA players roll when they come for a visit to T.O


  5. #185
    Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    there are two gay guys in that photo, talk about timing.

  6. #186
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I believe the real party starts here, come on you should know how NBA players roll when they come for a visit to T.O

    wow they've redone the outside since I was there last lol

  7. #187
    Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,265
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I still believe we were cursed by Garbo. Yeah right hasn't been in Toronto in 5 years but "misses" the city, yeah right!

  8. #188
    Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    See Cleveland knows how to treat Stern

  9. #189
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote BasketballCrush wrote: View Post

    See Cleveland knows how to treat Stern
    well.. stern does deserve nothing less the biggest dump of a strip club toronto has! not sure what cleveland has to do with that pic other then the lebron draft cardboard cutouts

  10. #190
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    fields had the flu and Lowry was suffering Back Spasms after the half, wasnt supposed to play tonight but gave it a go.

    take that how you want to.

  11. #191
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I am not sure if you are sarcastic or sincere but iether way I find this funny.
    no im serious. Its actually a very good plan. Orlando's doing it right, not long before they become a good team again. Might even get Wiggins

  12. #192
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    hmmmm...so this is what it feels like to cheer for Orlando.

    I guess Anderson wasn't with the team earlier last year. You would have thought Fields could have let him know how it would go down.


  13. #193
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    hmmmm...so this is what it feels like to cheer for Orlando.

    I guess Anderson wasn't with the team earlier last year. You would have thought Fields could have let him know how it would go down.

    shame on the fans for cheering that!

  14. #194
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And, for those who look longingly at Kyrie and see what could be if we tanked properly, remember, the cavs got him from the Clippers 8th worst record, not their second worst record. So, just because you tank, you won't necessarily get a star (see Matt?). The cavs took on a bad Barron Davis contract to get that pick and got lucky (see Matt?)

  15. #195
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    And, for those who look longingly at Kyrie and see what could be if we tanked properly, remember, the cavs got him from the Clippers 8th worst record, not their second worst record. So, just because you tank, you won't necessarily get a star (see Matt?). The cavs took on a bad Barron Davis contract to get that pick and got lucky (see Matt?)
    i still think that draft was rigged LOL as well as a few others

  16. #196
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    BTW...totally unrelated but is it just my computer or did the format of RR just spontaneously change? New design?

  17. #197
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    BTW...totally unrelated but is it just my computer or did the format of RR just spontaneously change? New design?
    not just you.. it changed for me aswell..

  18. #198
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    this new setup is fucked...

    didn't see the game but im glad i didn't. why the hell did they let him shoot the 3? anything but a 3 with two seconds left would have been fine

  19. #199
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,359
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    this new setup is fucked...

    didn't see the game but im glad i didn't. why the hell did they let him shoot the 3? anything but a 3 with two seconds left would have been fine
    I posted this elsewhere aswell but they were set up for a high screen. If Anderson guarded him tightly he was going to get caught on the screen and Irving would drive and then score. So he stood back so when the screen came he could close out on Irving and tightly defend him. He was still standing ABOVE the 3 point line Irving's shot was just unexpected.

  20. #200
    Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rexdale
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I posted this elsewhere aswell but they were set up for a high screen. If Anderson guarded him tightly he was going to get caught on the screen and Irving would drive and then score. So he stood back so when the screen came he could close out on Irving and tightly defend him. He was still standing ABOVE the 3 point line Irving's shot was just unexpected.
    with .7 on the clock how can that shot be unexpected.... whos he passing too? ..NO time to drive & kick!! in that situation AA should have been all up in his grill!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •