Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice find by lowry

Comment

Am I the only one who's noticed recently, that Lowry seems to have the better chemistry with Amir? Just a thought from what I've seen as of late.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        Very true. Caron Butler is a fair result or expectation for Demar. Caron in his prime was an athletic player, scorer, and a solid defender. I agree, if Demar averages near 18+ points per game, rebounds around 4 a game, 4 assists a game, he'll be a steal.
        I can understand people being frustrated, but yeah, his extension at base level is like $9.5 mill a year. That's hardly burdensome even if he doesn't quite live up to that. Demar is really not the problem with this team. And he's not the one hindering Ross' development. *cough* Alan Anderson *cough*.....but I figure there's a really good chance AA gets traded in some kind of package.

Comment

nasty pass by fields

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            Am I the only one who's noticed recently, that Lowry seems to have the better chemistry with Amir? Just a thought from what I've seen as of late.
            Better than before, or better than Jose? THe former, yes. The latter, no (at best it would be equal).

Comment

I wish we had Irving... fuck

Comment

Wow. Landry Fields is SUCH a good passer. He makes such great passes in the open court, and when in traffic. Like I said, underrated passer, and a perfect role player.

Rebounds, defends, passes, slashes, cuts. Landry was a great signing.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Better than before, or better than Jose? THe former, yes. The latter, no (at best it would be equal).
                  Better than Jose JUST RIGHT NOW. Jose and Amir will always have the amazing chemistry, but Lowry doesn't even need the pick-&-roll to find Amir. Just something I'm observing right now.

Comment

im dying to see fields finally drop a 3

Comment

Also, thoughts on Thompson? I can see him following a very Ed Davis-like path to improving his offense. He could really use a jumper, even from 10-12.

Comment

This is bull. Cleveland only had to suck for 1 year and they got themselves a superstar. We've sucked for 10 years and all we got is Demar.

Keys to becoming a successful NBA team: Tank.

Comment

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                            This is bull. Cleveland only had to suck for 1 year and they got themselves a superstar. We've sucked for 10 years and all we got is Demar.

Keys to becoming a successful NBA team: Tank.
                            Way to be optimistic about your own team. We've actually got Demar, JV, Ross, Davis, Lowry.

They've got Irving, and Thompson.

Comment

when DeRozan is hot why does Calderon stay away from him? ugh and is there any shot Anderson wont take? love him and what he provides but man watching him play annoys me at times.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X