Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank anyone?

Comment

• I cant. I cant even.

We must be close to some sort of record for blown fourth quarter leads right?

Comment

• I didn't think the alley oop was necessary.. there was time to get a shot off

Comment

• I actually called that 3 jokingly

Comment

• And damn kyrie is the epitome of clutch. really fun to watch. the cavs are going to be a great team in a few years.

Comment

• Devlin just said 11th time this season they've had a 4th quarter lead. And blown it.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Irving made a big shot, but that was an awful play call. You'll never see a good team do that in that situation. Selfish ball, payed off once, won't pay off often.

Comment

• THIS RAPTORS TEAM IS NOT GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS PERIOD.

Are there going to be changes or what?! the Cavs just pounce on a trade and thanks to that they won tonight.

Comment

• That Ellington dude was clutch man ... he ticked meoff more than the 1st year all-star Kyrie

Comment

• My question is why wasnt Ross guarding Kyrie? He seems like a better option than Anderson for a guy like Irving. And he was playing lights out in the 4th too.

Comment

• Talent is a helluva thing.

Comment

• At the end of the day when you have someone taking a 30 pointer with a hand in the face that's usually a good possession.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            Irving made a big shot, but that was an awful play call. You'll never see a good team do that in that situation. Selfish ball, payed off once, won't pay off often.
                            Well it paid off against us, so what more do you want?
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• This season continues to be a comedy/horror of errors.

How many times do you give up a double digit lead in the same game before it comes back to bite you in the ass? I mean, come on seriously, it is not like it has not happened this season already on MULTIPLE MULTIPLES of occasions.

Another game the Raps had no business winning and they didn't because they didn't take care of their own sh!t and left it for the other team to decide.

Comment

• I don't believe D. Casey is a good NBA coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X