Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, Jose is a great guard, but never thinks about going to back to ride the hot player. Just calls a play and tries to make something of it.

Lowry going back to the locker room.

Davis with 12 & 7 so far.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Way to be optimistic about your own team. We've actually got Demar, JV, Ross, Davis, Lowry.

They've got Irving, and Thompson.
      Only one of those players listed has a chance to even be anywhere near what Kyrie is going to become. Superstars win you championships. Caron Butler does not.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ed Davis has really improved this year, I'm really liking what I'm seeing

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Something Cleveland broadcasters mentioned...Anderson is 6th highest bench scorer in the league...!?!?!
              Probably the least efficient as well. Anderson is chucking terrible.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                Only one of those players listed has a chance to even be anywhere near what Kyrie is going to become. Superstars win you championships. Caron Butler does not.
                Out of Cleveland, only 1 or 2 guys are capable of being solid contributors other than Kyrie Irving consistently. Toronto has a number of players with the potential to be. Cleveland has a solid starting 5, no depth. Toronto with a solid starting 5, lots of depth WHEN healthy.
                You win championships with a TEAM. LeBron James with Cleveland did not.

Toronto lacks 1 player. Cleveland lacks a team. Can't even play basketball if you don't have 11-14 players to surround the 1 star.
                Last edited by ReubenJRD; Sat Jan 26, 2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Ed Davis has really improved this year, I'm really liking what I'm seeing
                  its really amazing how much he has improved.. he couldn't make a wide open layup last year, he would just throw the ball at the backboard, no skill or finesse. I love that he has worked so hard to improve, I did not expect him to improve so quickly

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    BTW, Cavs broadcast blows...damn you league pass
                    Here you go man, here is Leo and Rod to cheer you up.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      its really amazing how much he has improved.. he couldn't make a wide open layup last year, he would just throw the ball at the backboard, no skill or finesse. I love that he has worked so hard to improve, I did not expect him to improve so quickly
                      +1, the blown layups are a good reminder, I almost forgot, but that and his fouls were my major contention with him.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        That's not true his always been a good finisher around the rim.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Just to further acknowledge my point.

I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            That's not true his always been a good finisher around the rim.
                            I completely disagree.. he was terrible at finishing anything other than a dunk last year

Comment

This is bull. Cleveland only had to suck for 1 year and they got themselves a superstar. We've sucked for 10 years and all we got is Demar.

Keys to becoming a successful NBA team: Tank.
                              San Antonio got Tim Duncan not specifically trying to tank, but because David Robinson got injured. Should someone, therefore, have broken Carter's leg, or Bosh's ankle, just to get a better draft pick?=P

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                                Honestly, Jose is a great guard, but never thinks about going to back to ride the hot player. Just calls a play and tries to make something of it.

Lowry going back to the locker room.

Davis with 12 & 7 so far.
                                Perhaps Calderon read up on the stuff and is aware that such a thing as the hot hand doesn't really exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X