Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    with .7 on the clock how can that shot be unexpected.... whos he passing too? ..NO time to drive & kick!! in that situation AA should have been all up in his grill!
    I think the release of the shot was around 3-3.1 seconds on the clock when he shot the ball.

It was a tough play to defend and a great shot by Kyrie.

I agree though he should have been on him tighter. It seems AA had his mind up CLE were playing for OT when in fact they were playing for the win.

"Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

im not even sure it was the play...almost seems like kyrie notices how AA is way off him & decides i can win this myself. there was actually 2.1 seconds left when he releases..notice too that there was No Crip Gang signs & mean muggin after the winner. just celebration..Demar could learn a thing or two. LOL

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

im not even sure it was the play...almost seems like kyrie notices how AA is way off him & decides i can win this myself. there was actually 2.1 seconds left when he releases..notice too that there was No Crip Gang signs & mean muggin after the winner. just celebration..Demar could learn a thing or two. LOL
    Sorry ball was released and out of his hand at 2.1. Release was not the right word.

He steps in to his shot at 3.1. See 22 second mark.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Usually when they run down the clock, they go for the win. Can't really blame AA for the small mistake, that was an extremely deep 3 (a pretty stupid shot if it didn't go in)

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Can't really blame AA for the small mistake, that was an extremely deep 3 (a pretty stupid shot if it didn't go in)
    Except that Kyrie has made plenty of 26+ footers this year.

So I missed a great game between my two favorite teams to attend 2 1/2 quarters of a Wizards game with people who were much more interested in talking business than watching the game. Fun.

Did the Cavs trap down in the corner with Tristan Thompson and if so, how did it go? This is something the Cavs have started doing two games ago but without much success.
    Last edited by Hugmenot; Sun Jan 27th, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The three was the play. Scott confirmed it after the game. Plus, as soon as Irving caught the ball he started walking with it up the floor you knew what was coming. He wasn't concerned at all about the clock or timing. I didn't even watch it go in. As soon as I saw him cross halfcourt and AA back at the top of the key I turned to my wife and said, "here comes the game winning three from the top," and left.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i could've played better defense on that play. Wtf is wrong with AA? should've put Ross on irving

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

what happened to derozan? i only watched the first quarter before i had to head out. he had 12 points already in the 1st Q but his total for the whole game was only 15? wtf?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    what happened to derozan? i only watched the first quarter before i had to head out. he had 12 points already in the 1st Q but his total for the whole game was only 15? wtf?
    Calderon rarely ran plays for him. Derozan is the #1 option for this team no question, but last night, he went back to dribbling, dribbling, dribbling, dribbling than trying to find the home-run pass.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to Mention Kyle Lowry getting absolutely schooled by Uncle Drew. Wtf is wrong with that dude. I'm starting to really miss Jonas now, i miss his energy and intensity.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    wtf indeed.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread Information