Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland vs. Toronto: January 26 - Camo Jersey Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how one shoot can switches everybody's tone on DD
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Also, I support charity, but every time I have to sit through one of these NBA Cares commercials, I think a little part of me dies. THey're just terrible commercials.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        its the way he is playing.. he's looking like he did early in the season

Comment

Quincy Acy giving some FANTASTIC defensive energy. Keep it up, you're part of our core.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

wow, what foul?

Comment

Comment

Maybe. My tone on him has been pretty consistent. I don't want to trade him. He's improved slowly every season, and is also a decent in-season learner. Just need his D and physicality to get better. Another 5-10 lbs and hundreds of hours of gametape in the summer.

Comment

Not exactly the tone, but the expectations.

People are expecting a lot out of Demar, and so we should. Quite frankly he's been struggling, and when you're struggling, you're going to get called out, & the NBA is a business, players are going to struggle, and teams are always looking to improve.

Comment

Something Cleveland broadcasters mentioned...Anderson is 6th highest bench scorer in the league...!?!?!

Comment

I like Demar, but he's not a franchise player. Maybe a 2nd option at best, 3rd option for reasonable expectation. Something like a Caron Butler type of role or something.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I like Demar, but he's not a franchise player. Maybe a 2nd option at best, 3rd option for reasonable expectation. Something like a Caron Butler type of role or something.
                        +1

Comment

Kyle Lowry is so cash when he's wide open.

Comment

And yeah, if Demar ends up meeting that kind of expectation (Caron Butlerish), and we have him at his extension, it will look like a steal.

Comment

timeout raps

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                And yeah, if Demar ends up meeting that kind of expectation (Caron Butlerish), and we have him at his extension, it will look like a steal.
                                Very true. Caron Butler is a fair result or expectation for Demar. Caron in his prime was an athletic player, scorer, and a solid defender. I agree, if Demar averages near 18+ points per game, rebounds around 4 a game, 4 assists a game, he'll be a steal.

Comment

Working...
                                X