Red or Black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red or Black?

Which one is the Raptors primary road jersey? and which one do you prefer?

I'm only asking because i've seen them wear their black jerseys this year as much as the red ones.

Btw, i prefer the red jerseys over the black ones.
    Mamba Mentality

I really enjoy us winning in the black jerseys..
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

The reds are the normal road jerseys and the blacks are the alternates. I love the blacks but they shouldn't wear them as often as the reds

Comment

I like the Black should wear them all the time Imo on the road looks so fresh. Somebody ADD A POLL! lol

Comment

Love the black jerseys
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I guess I'd take red if I had to.

I really don't hate the colours we use, but I don't particularly like them either. Red and black are maybe the most common colours used by teams. Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Houston, Clippers, Portland...don't know if I'm forgetting a team that has red(or reddish) for at least one jersey. I wouldn't mind seeing Toronto come up with something new and original soon. I had no problem with purple being TO's colour...I also really really liked the Huskies alternates. Maybe they should just add a 3rd colour to the blue and white.

Comment

I personally LOVE the black jerseys. I believe we're the only team with the black base, red trim colour ways. It's a really slick jersey, but I also like the red ones. I feel the black needs to be the new primary imo.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Oh, never mind. Chicago has it too. But, I think our red shade looks better! :P
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Black one is nice.

Comment

Hate both of them..

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I guess I'd take red if I had to.

I really don't hate the colours we use, but I don't particularly like them either. Red and black are maybe the most common colours used by teams. Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Houston, Clippers, Portland...don't know if I'm forgetting a team that has red(or reddish) for at least one jersey. I wouldn't mind seeing Toronto come up with something new and original soon. I had no problem with purple being TO's colour...I also really really liked the Huskies alternates. Maybe they should just add a 3rd colour to the blue and white.
                      Definitely agree. If you're going to suck as a team, at least suck in style.

Comment

I like em both, definitely don't miss the purple. at all.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Oh, never mind. Chicago has it too. But, I think our red shade looks better! :P
                          Umm...Portland. Miami....also at least have a black jersey with red trim.

I also forgot to mention Cleveland. They call theirs "wine". I think Miami does too. I guess they don't want to say it's red...I think Philly uses red too for at least one of their jerseys...so much damn red.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Umm...Portland. Miami....also at least have a black jersey with red trim.

I also forgot to mention Cleveland. They call theirs "wine". I think Miami does too. I guess they don't want to say it's red...I think Philly uses red too for at least one of their jerseys...so much damn red.
                            Miami doesn't use red trim on their black jerseys

Comment

Miami doesn't use red trim on their black jerseys
                              Then what do you call the red on their black jerseys?

http://www.themiamiheatstore.com/Authentic/3101/dept
                              Last edited by white men can't jump; Sat Jan 26, 2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X