Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Irving's 3 hurt more than Linsanity's 3 against us.

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Irving's 3 hurt more than Linsanity's 3 against us.

    What a bad case of deja vu. You know their can shoot and dribble. He challenges Bryant to a one on one and is full of all the confidence in the world, and you don't put pressure from the inbound? Stupid. Very stupid.

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i saw that coming from a mile away. Dwane Casey making retard decisions again. And AA needs to learn some clock management skills

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    nah... it felt a like a mosquito bite to me. Grabbed a beer a few minutes later and went on with my life.

    The Carter dagger, was a lot more personal.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Like I said in the game thread, I've almost become immune to these late-game letdowns and collapses.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    i saw that coming from a mile away. Dwane Casey making retard decisions again. And AA needs to learn some clock management skills
    Same here. Casey pissed me off big time. What the heck is he doing?

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Like I said in the game thread, I've almost become immune to these late-game letdowns and collapses.
    Pretty crazy eh?

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why are you guys so pissed off at Anderson. He was playing good defense. Had Anderson played to tight at a metre away from the 3 point line, Irving would've drove it down his throat. Anderson respected the Irving drive, and had Irving missed that 3, it would've looked like the stupidest shot. Casey planned for the OT, Scott played for the win. No one got out-coached that last possession, Anderson didn't play bad defense.

    Anderson is one of our best on-ball defenders too...

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Why are you guys so pissed off at Anderson. He was playing good defense. Had Anderson played to tight at a metre away from the 3 point line, Irving would've drove it down his throat. Anderson respected the Irving drive, and had Irving missed that 3, it would've looked like the stupidest shot. Casey planned for the OT, Scott played for the win. No one got out-coached that last possession, Anderson didn't play bad defense.

    Anderson is one of our best on-ball defenders too...
    +1

    im not mad at that play.. im mad that we let it get to