Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irving's 3 hurt more than Linsanity's 3 against us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops lol wrong threads... :P
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

some people play too many video games

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
        I agree I don't have an issue with AA's defense on the play as Kyrie can hurt you every way possible. Realistically your picking your poison and a deep 3 is playing the percentages right.

With that being said I would have loved to seen Casey draw something up to bring a double and make someone else take the shot. Jose on the floor is mind boggling at that stage in the game to me when you need a stop.
        Very much agreed, Lowry, Ross, Anderson, Davis, Amir should have been on the floor at the time. Call the double just to get the dang ball out of his hands, and force someone else to take the shot.

But, to play opposition, depending on where the double happens, (Irving being at the top), it would have been a bad idea. Calling that double from the wing, would allow an easier, CLOSER, wide open 3 - unless of course Toronto rotates well defensively - or if one of the bigs come up, wide open lay-in for the tie, but likely we get final possession.

I felt the defense should have played him to pick a side, than double, rotate, & make sure Kyrie doesn't get it back.

Overall, I would've played Irving differently, but Anderson didn't do anything wrong.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          some people play too many video games
          Wait, is that to me? lol.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            Wait, is that to me? lol.
            No, Kyrie. Dudes been playing too much 2K13. "These young bloods, need to learn to close out on a great shooter"

Comment

"These young bloods with their cheap headphones, flashy shoes, and rappity hippity hop, they need to learn to GET BUCKETS. I, GET BUCKETS"

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                "These young bloods with their cheap headphones, flashy shoes, and rappity hippity hop, they need to learn to GET BUCKETS. I, GET BUCKETS"
                #GetBuckets!

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  #GetBuckets!
                  I'm adding that to my sig

Comment

Working...
                  X