Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors - Magic - Bobcats

Raptors out: Bargs, Kleiza, Lowry, Aaron Gray
    Raptors in: Ben Gordon, T.Thomas, JJ Reddick, Gustavo Ayon + Magic 2013 1st round pick

Magic out: JJ Reddick, Gustavo Ayon, 1st round pick, Al Harrington
    Magic in: Lowry, Aaron Gray, Desagna Diop, 2nd rounder (Bobcats)

Bobcats out: Ben Gordon, T.Thomas, Dasagna Diop, 2nd rounder
    Bobcats in: Bargs, Kleiza, Al Harrington

Raps Roll with this Lineup till the end of the season
    Calderon/Lucas/B.Gordon
    Ross/Reddick/Anderson
    DeRozan/Fields/Pietrus
    Davis/T.Thomas/Acy
    Val/Amir/Ayon

Raps Benefits: We shed some large contracts by taking some expiring in Gordon (expiring) and T.Thomas (although ugly contract), in the offseason, we can resign Calderon or trade him for a better PG (B.Jennings, E.Bledsoe, J.Lin, R.Rondo). We acquire a 1st round pick from the Magic (draft either A.Bennet, a Canadian favorite, or trade down and grab McAdoo - although i see him as a bust, at the best Tayshaun Prince, worst, Austin Daye)

Good to see you're back at your horrible trades. I'm not even gonna say anything about the possibility of the trade, but I will say why in the hell would the Magic trade their 1st round pick? They're tanking for a reason...

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Good to see you're back at your horrible trades. I'm not even gonna say anything about the possibility of the trade, but I will say why in the hell would the Magic trade their 1st round pick? They're tanking for a reason...
      They really want Aaron Gray, thats why.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
        They really want Aaron Gray, thats why.
        That's right! I completely forgot. He's like the second coming of the White Mamba!

Comment

Working...
        X