• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pizza

compliments of DD's layup

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      And my latest gripe is the D.

it is awful of late. Difficulty scoring is a much smaller problem than unable to stop the opposition.
      yeah looking at the power rankings today I saw that we were (I think) 10th in off. and 27th in def. almost the opposite of last year.. thought we were turning the corner when our win streak started but the D has def been on a downward spiral lately

Edit: sorry that was 26th in defrtg
      Last edited by Machine; Mon Jan 28, 2013, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Some good positives. Demar Derozan with a double-double, Gray with a career game, fans get pizza, and.... Well, I'll probably have a new poster tomorrow night for my room called "Barnes colors the Gray."
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• the D has vanished since JV left the team we dropped to 25th such a joke we were top 18 with JV and Ed in the post. Last season Raps finished top 10 defensively. I dont get it the d is nonexistent GSW lived inside today awful awful interior D what was it 54 points inside for them? wtf.

Why is it that DeRozan doesnt get touches late? February has to come fast!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            the D has vanished since JV left the team we dropped to 25th such a joke we were top 18 with JV and Ed in the post. Last season Raps finished top 10 defensively. I dont get it the d is nonexistent GSW lived inside today awful awful interior D what was it 54 points inside for them? wtf.

Why is it that DeRozan doesnt get touches late? February has to come fast!
            #JamesJohnsonJerrydBaylessBenUzohSolomonAlabiGaryF orbes

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              yeah looking at the power rankings today I saw that we were (I think) 10th in off. and 27th in def. almost the opposite of last year.. thought we were turning the corner when our win streak started but the D has def been on a downward spiral lately

The D has not been consistent in the last 2 games, but I think if you take our last 20 games, you will get a much more impressive result.

This was a completely different team with Andrea and Lowry to start the season, so I would check the stats from AA's return to the lineup as I think that is a much better squad.

Comment

• the ref's are making sure we get that top 5 pick we need. they are actually helping us.

I think we can all agree that the bucks deserve the 8th spot more than us and Boston needs more help now to make the playoffs too.

let's get rid of bargs and Jose. trade away ed and start acy.

Comment

• Guys! We need James Johnson back! #ShitRaptorFansSay

Comment

• game

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      #JamesJohnsonJerrydBaylessBenUzohSolomonAlabiGaryF orbes
                      Are you kidding? Please tell me you are kidding.

3 are no longer in the league and 2 are having brutal years.

Raps played a GREAT stretch of D - albeit against weak competition - after the 4-19 start. They, like the start of the year, have got away from it again. Casey coaching to his weaknesses - and with good results in terms of points on the board - to the detriments of his strengths and the Raps W/L record of late.

Comment

• All anyone needs to know:

GSW shooting %'s: 53/40/80

Points in Paint: 62

Rebs: 49-37

Comment

• derozan has def been answering my prayers for him becoming a better playmaker of late.. ill give him that

Comment

• looking at the immediate games on the schedule combined with our inability to close tight games it almost feels like we are headed for another 4-19 stretch lol

Comment

• Demar must be watching Kobe

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                looking at the immediate games on the schedule combined with our inability to close tight games it almost feels like we are headed for another 4-19 stretch lol
                                Probably but I sure hope not. As the losses pile on, nothing gets easier either.

If the losses pile on then there is a stronger possibility this year's pick is kept due to 1-3 protections.... but I don't want to be betting on those odds.

Comment

Working...
                                X