• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no Lowry?
    Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Not sure, he never dressed

(He was seen going into the training room during the last game, so maybe he aggravated
      something)

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        I don't think you can hide the fact that Derozan, Ross, Lowry, Val, Acy are all playing far greater roles for this team and they still have ooodles of basketball to learn.

You can point to Pietrus, Kleiza and Jose, but I just don't think they will be hanging around.

Also, its not an excuse, its the reality, we have a lot of players that just do not have the NBA experience and are being counted on filling large roles/holes in the roster.
        derozan is 4 th year
        Ed 3rd year
        jv, tr, qa all rooks and only jv starts
        Lowry 7 seasons and 26

roles mean nothing, talent does, and the fact guys are playing bigger roles than their talent is the problem, no?

Comment

hahahah...oh, shit, Ed. Really gotta work on that counter-move....item #1 for the summer for sure

Comment

fuck..... Lowry doesn't play and calderon is useless

*facepalm*

Comment

I think experience is a big factor, as is familiarity. As a team we are young, in terms of our time with each other, you can actually see improvement as the team gets more comfortable with each other.

I think that is the major reason for our recent resurgence.

Comment

Calderon has really gotta hit those open shots he's getting tonight.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

*facepalm*
                  Maybe John Lucas will put up 30....=p

Comment

lowry isn't playing cause of back spasms

Comment

Much better Ed, don't try to make a counter...go to the left hook, if they block it they block it, if they don't it's money

Comment

Comment

Comment

GSW comentators with some pathetic hockey jokes... SCREW THEM!!!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

*facepalm*
                              Ya Calderon is returning to his O my job is no longer at risk better be mediocre tonight.

Lowry had back issues before the Cavs game but played anyway, at the half of that game he started having spasms but played on it got bad and is taking this game off so prepare fo Lucas chucking!!!!!!

Comment

I love that I can ask my wife, "who do you think is the most unlikely Raptor to be leading the team in scoring after the first quarter" and she can answer "The White Panther".

Comment

Working...
                                X