Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep going left Ed!

Comment

I guess Ed Davis has to get his points in now since he wont get much time in the 4th.

Comment

Ugh, Alan Anderson....is it trade season yet so he can be put into some package?

Comment

coastal wrote: View Post
          I love that I can ask my wife, "who do you think is the most unlikely Raptor to be leading the team in scoring after the first quarter" and she can answer "The White Panther".
          Touche. my girlfriend is limited to Jonas, Lowry, demar and Andrea

Comment

I hate Richard Jefferson....so much

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              I hate Richard Jefferson....so much
              His tiny ears haunt my dreams.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Really getting enough of anderson anytime hes on the floor he literally becomes the offense... ball movement becomes stagnant and he just takes any shot he thinks of why o why does Ross have to play alongside him :/

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Really getting enough of anderson anytime hes on the floor he literally becomes the offense... ball movement becomes stagnant and he just takes any shot he thinks of why o why does Ross have to play alongside him :/
                  Yeah, it's why I hope he gets traded. He should have value, too, in a smaller role on a good team.

Comment

I dunno.. I think we've been lucky to have andersons production in a lot of games.. im not mad at him, he does a lot of good things on the floor.. john lucas on the other hand is driving me crazy right now

Comment

Comment

Yes Anderson does a lot of good things but its a young mans league Id love to keep him around but only as a 3rd 4th string guy to help depth so we aren;t boned when injuris happen cause he is a good player just his shot selection is very very very detrimental at times.

Comment

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            I dunno.. I think we've been lucky to have andersons production in a lot of games.. im not mad at him, he does a lot of good things on the floor.. john lucas on the other hand is driving me crazy right now
                            I'm starting to be mad at him. I looked at his stats the other night. He tends to score more in our losses. I don't know if that means anything other than maybe getting some extra garbage minutes, but it's pretty obvious when he's in the game he monopolizes the offense. Really, things could be worse, but given Ross' presence on our roster, I would much rather he be taking some of those shots, even the bad ones.

Comment

Wow Bogut was a 1 man defensive crew there

Comment

Like wtf...now Demar and Ed are both in the game and there goes AA, taknig a long 3 for no good reason...fuck him

Comment

Working...
                                X