Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Celtics Start Worrying About Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they can still beat us so no.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I want Boston

The number one team I want to play is Boston. They have a hold over us like the pistons had over the bulls in the 90's. We will not break the threshold into elite untill we can beat Boston.

Comment

To beat Boston, we would need someone who could handle Perkins in the low block. Same goes for Cleveland and Orlando. Right now, Bargnani can't be that guy for 48 mins. Can Reggie be that guy? I am thinking no. Conversely, for Atlanta, we need the athleticism of Amir to really shine.

Until the Raps get some solid interior defence though, no team will be too concerned about being matched up with is in the first round.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Cleveland would not be at the top of my list out of those four teams. That's just crazy. I don't want the Raptors facing King James in round, no thank you.
          Why not? Hedo was a match-up nightmare for the Cavs last playoffs, why can't we exploit them like the Magic did? Yeah, I know we don't have Dwight Howard, but Bosh/Bargs have shown they can wreck havoc on Cleveland's front-court. In my opinion Cleveland is the easiest of the 4 matchups.
          Last edited by Marz; Mon Feb 8, 2010, 11:28 PM. Reason: back-court = front-court, oops.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
            Why not? Hedo was a match-up nightmare for the Cavs last playoffs, why can't we exploit them like the Magic did? Yeah, I know we don't have Dwight Howard, but Bosh/Bargs have shown they can wreck havoc on Cleveland's back-court. In my opinion Cleveland is the easiest of the 4 matchups.
            As insane as it sounds, I agree. That, and it'll be easier to stomach being beaten by LeBron and company than KG or Carter or the ultra-athletic and punkish Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
            X