Gt: Atlanta vs Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    I heard Casey was cussing. You think they'd still put it up if it was that bad?
    there was no cussing

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      I heard Casey was cussing. You think they'd still put it up if it was that bad?
      He didn't cus.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        He didn't cus.
        Casey's too much of a refined gentleman for that.

Comment

• BC's interview is very interesting.. sounds like Bargs is next out the door

Comment

• he would be gone if he was healthy. That's the what I got out of that. Andrea also would welcome a trade.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              he would be gone if he was healthy. That's the what I got out of that. Andrea also would welcome a trade.
              Seems that way, yeah.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                BC's interview is very interesting.. sounds like Bargs is next out the door
                He pretty much said everything but actually saying that "we're trading Bargnani.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I want to watch these post-ups so bad right now..
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• what was the Vegas line on that game?
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Anyone wanna tell me what Casey said or where I could watch it?

Comment

• Atlanta was favoured -7.5

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                          Anyone wanna tell me what Casey said or where I could watch it?
                          raptors.com should be up tonight

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                            Anyone wanna tell me what Casey said or where I could watch it?
                            not sure were a link to it is but in short "Casey said the refs are horrible & then went on a rant explaining why & that theve cost us 4 games & he dont care if he gets fined cause his players have been working there tails off only to get screwed over by crap refs time & time again"

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                              not sure were a link to it is but in short "Casey said the refs are horrible & then went on a rant explaining why & that theve cost us 4 games & he dont care if he gets fined cause his players have been working there tails off only to get screwed over by crap refs time & time again"
                              badass!

Comment

• shaq and the gametime crew were shocked after the game, it was weird seeing THEM talking about the RAPTORS! of course it was all about the trade but shaq said the refs should be fined for missing calls like that one against derozan

Comment

Working...
                                X