No announcement yet.

Gt: Atlanta vs Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucas saying that jose told him before he left that "its your time, your time to step up"

Comment

now that its half time i wonder who will pass the gatorade out with jose gone! LOL

Comment

disappointed with JSmoove's stat line
        3 PMA 0-1

He is as good as Korver or Calderon. in his mind.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
          3 PMA 0-1

Yeah.. he loves that 3 point shot. Just isn't very good at making them.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
            3 PMA 0-1

maybe hes sad that he never got delt today

Comment

Who needs Davis when you have Gray? He's got 8 and 10 at the half already.

Comment

Can someone type/paraphrase what BC says in the piece at halftime? No tsn2 here, thanks.

Comment

lol when Leo is asked to give one word to describe the blockbuster trade he says: Expected. ok Leo. we get it. you know everything.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Who needs Davis when you have Gray? He's got 8 and 10 at the half already.
                    He said he is happy to trade for the 2nd best player in the 2006 draft. (j/k)

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      is it me or do matt and jack seem extremely disappointed in this trade?
                      I think that we're all probably feeling that way right now, because Davis and Jose are gone, and Rudy Gay isn't here yet.

Furthermore, Jose is the most likeable guy the Raps have ever had, in my opinion, and I'm sure he was a pleasure for media guys like Matt and Jack, so they're going to be a bit sad about that regardless.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                        I think that we're all probably feeling that way right now, because Davis and Jose are gone, and Rudy Gay isn't here yet.

Furthermore, Jose is the most likeable guy the Raps have ever had, in my opinion, and I'm sure he was a pleasure for media guys like Matt and Jack, so they're going to be a bit sad about that regardless.
                        absolutely I totally get that.. but at the same time I kinda feel like they would be expected to pump up the fans about a trade as significant as this.. I mean, I feel horrible about it right now, im almost looking to them to make me feel better lol

Comment

apparently colangelo is too busy to join rod and leo

Comment

absolutely I totally get that.. but at the same time I kinda feel like they would be expected to pump up the fans about a trade as significant as this
                            I'm sure when Gay plays his first game with the raps, they will pump him up huuuuge. But for now... Let them mourn the loss of friends.

Comment

hope that does not mean he is still biting his nails

Comment

is it me or do matt and jack seem extremely disappointed in this trade?
                                Ya I hear that too but Jack was the biggest Calderon homer ever so im notsurprised when he talks about Lowry I can hear a hint of contempt in his voice but whatever its Lowry Lucas era now lol.

that D is looking good tonight the team is definitely playing wth some fire in their eyes maybe they had a huddle and said lets win this one for Eddy and Jose haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X