Attention kyle lowry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention kyle lowry!

You have been handed the keys to the car.

Time to take control.

No more excuses..... perform.

I'm a huge Lowry homer, but I'm kinda nervous... I really hope he can stay healthy

If at the end of last season, someone told me the Raptors would have a lineup with Gay and Lowry, I would go nuts or call bullshit. Two of my favorite players before they were even Raptors
    Last edited by wallz; Wed Jan 30, 2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Agreed. I am pumped. A full season of backing up Calderon and fuming would have been terrible. Let's see what he's got. If his start to the season was any indication than this should be a nice development.

Comment

He was probably okay with the bench because he knew they were pumping up Calderon's trade value
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

First order of business after hearing about the deal was plugging him into the starting line-up of one of my fantasy league. I'm expecting a relieved Lowry to start playing without looking in the rearview mirror right away; semi-injured or not.

Comment

yep now DC will have no choice but to run Lowry out there every night.. time will tell this could turn out sooo many ways for us.. hopefully it goes well & Lowry can stay heathy

Comment

+1....I basically hoped Lowry would be sort of a cross between a poor man's CP3 and Chancey Billups... I think that's one heck of a talented PG and we've gotta find out if he can be the future of the position for real.

Comment

I think he is going to be very consistent now that he doesn't have to wonder if he's going to finish the 4th quarter, or stay on the bench.

Comment

I can't help imagining Colangelo and Casey repeating a scene from Moneyball right now:

BC: "You can't start Calderon at first tonight. You have to start Lowry."
                  DC: "Yeah, I don't want to go fifteen rounds. The starting lineup is mine."
                  BC: "The starting lineup is definitely yours. I'm just saying you can't start Calderon."
                  DC: "Well I am starting him."
                  BC: "I don't think so. He's plays for Detroit now."
                  DC: "You traded Calderon?"
                  BC: "Yeah, and Davis too."
                  DC: "You are outside your mind."
                  BC: "Yeah, cuckoo."

Comment

this thread should be titled "Will The REAL Kyle Lowry Please Stand Up"

Comment

Hopefully Lowry can prove us all wrong!

Comment

I bet KL wasn't shooting in recent games because he was told so, not to be flashy so others team wouldnt request him in trade package.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Should be Bargnani and not Davis

I just hoped that Calderon would be on the block with Bargnani instead of Davis.

Comment

Is Lowry still our best player?
                            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Didn't know Lowry and Gay were best friends. Definitely good news.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X