No announcement yet.

Attention kyle lowry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready for the rest of the season listening to Jack harp about how Lowry is much worse than Calderon.... : ///

And I wont go as far to say DeRozan is no longer required relax people you may find that 1.2.3 punch is incredible.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      Get ready for the rest of the season listening to Jack harp about how Lowry is much worse than Calderon.... : ///

And I wont go as far to say DeRozan is no longer required relax people you may find that 1.2.3 punch is incredible.
      I don't think we'll be hearing Jack complaining about Lowry at all. Why do you think so?

As for the 1.2.3 punch, yes it's possible. But DeRozan has very limited ISO game.

Comment

http://nba.si.com/2013/01/31/rudy-ga...-construction/

Says it better than I could. The cycle continues.

Comment

Rudy Gay and Demar are players that demand doubles from the defense whichever the opposingteam chooses frees up another, really excited to see what the athleticism of having DeRozan, Gay and Lowry on the floor together will bring.

Things that worry me....

-Fields still hasnt found his offense yet missing a lot of simple buckets though hes been battling the flu all week so maybe thats it.
          -Lucas.... he really should be relagated to 3rd string we need a good young PG to run behind Lowry, Lucas is extremely streaky.
          -Ross's development playing beside a guy like Lucas that chucks up his own shots like crazy alongside potentially Alan Anderson who is also a "whatever shot I think of Im going to take it I dont care whos open"
          -Amir seemed lost in last nights game settled for those long 2s he now thinks he can sink like hes KG or something.

Things to be optimistic about

-Quincy Acy does a lot more than I thought, really seeming to grasp the game a bit quicker now.
          -Gray is returning to last season form?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I don't think we'll be hearing Jack complaining about Lowry at all. Why do you think so?

As for the 1.2.3 punch, yes it's possible. But DeRozan has very limited ISO game.
            He doesn't need him be a good Iso player. He should be able to get a lot easier shot playon with two good Iso players.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              He doesn't need him be a good Iso player. He should be able to get a lot easier shot playon with two good Iso players.
              If only DeRozan were a reliable shooter....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                If only DeRozan were a reliable shooter....
                His a solid midrange shooter. It doesnt always have to be a 3. His very capable of knocking down 18 footers.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

His a solid midrange shooter. It doesnt always have to be a 3. His very capable of knocking down 18 footers.
                  He's a career 39% shooter from 10-23 feet. I wouldn't call that "solid".

Comment

I bet a lot of those are contested. I'm just saying let not writte off a DD/Gay wing duo just yet. I really don't see ppl think this can't work. I'm sure DD spreads the floor better than Tony Allen.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I bet a lot of those are contested. I'm just saying let not writte off a DD/Gay wing duo just yet. I really don't see ppl think this can't work. I'm sure DD spreads the floor better than Tony Allen.
                      True about Tony Allen. It's just my opinion that Ross would be a better fit alongside Gay.

Comment

BallaBalla wrote: View Post
                        Also I want to point out that if Casey can channel our athleticism into productive defense, we can be great defensievly.

Assuming JV can guard his position as he grows, this will be the first time since Vince that we have a team with a PG, SF and C that can potentially guard their positions. instead of having to game plan to compensate for Jose or Barg's poor defense, we can focus on actually putting pressure on the other teams defensively....

You think there's enough time to make the playoffs?? (ok now I'm going crazy....)
                        That is what I've been thinking about of late.

Raps D started ridiculously soft, went to pretty good, and now it is porous again. As Jack said last night, 28th in the league in oppFG% after top 10 last year.

Casey better get back to his strengths and mix up the O - and fast.

Comment

Michael Grange ‏@michaelgrange

Lowry on Rudy: 'I told him it was a first class organization and good to be a part of' #Raptors

Comment

Yeah its going to be a magical 2 years before both those guys bail.

Comment

I am liking Lowry more and more as a person.
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
                                Yeah its going to be a magical 2 years before both those guys bail.
                                If you can't be the man on Lakers (Nash/Kobe/Howard) Clippers (Paul/Griffin) Heat (some guy named Lebron??) Knicks (some guy named Melo) Nets (Williams/Joe J) Rockets (Lin/Harden/Asik) Bulls (Rose/Deng/Boozer/Noah) why wouldn't you stay in Toronto and get paid to be the man?
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X