Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antoine the joker

The reviews for the mask are in.

"I'd give it a two [out of 10]. I think he should scrap it," Antoine Wright added. "It's horrible. I'm on his side. He's really not that good-looking of a dude anyway. The mask doesn't help him at all."

Now THAT is a great quote.

The team must be doing well!

Comment

i think they're starting to gel....

Comment

In one of the articles today it said that Antoine burst out laughing when Hedo put on the mask before the game last night. That caused Turk to smile and laugh as well. It sounds like they are all starting to get along pretty well, which is great considering that at the beginning of the season there was the problem with many of the "foreign" vs "North American" players. Hopefully that's all in the past and they are just focusing on winning games and playing good basketball.

Comment

I was initially worried that Antoine was a negative personality in the room, and frankly, maybe that he didn't like the whites (err, "europeans"). But I can see that was wrong, he's actually a positive in that he's confident, experienced, been on winning teams, and by engaging with some of the more reticent personalities on the team, it looks like he's really bringing some people out of their shell, including Bargnani.

Comment

Working...
          X