BC says "not done trading" yet during Atl game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    I'm desperate to know if Gay is going to be in a raps uniform tomorrow. It starts at 2am my time, but if it's the first game with gay suited up, count me in.

I still can't decide whether I like the move or not. I do think it more moves need to be made. Obviously, bargs is on the block, but I think we have to add something to make it worthwhile for the other team. I can't see JV or Ross being available so the only assets we have are Lowry or Demar. Since we don't have a starting point guard without lowry, I also see demar as the odd man out. With JV and Bargs being injured, we are in desperate need of another servicable forward, which makes me think that a trade is coming sooner rather than later.
    according to Paul Jones Rudy wont join the team till tommorow & would still have to pass physicals so its doubtfull he plays friday

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      I'm desperate to know if Gay is going to be in a raps uniform tomorrow. It starts at 2am my time, but if it's the first game with gay suited up, count me in.

I still can't decide whether I like the move or not. I do think it more moves need to be made. Obviously, bargs is on the block, but I think we have to add something to make it worthwhile for the other team. I can't see JV or Ross being available so the only assets we have are Lowry or Demar. Since we don't have a starting point guard without lowry, I also see demar as the odd man out. With JV and Bargs being injured, we are in desperate need of another servicable forward, which makes me think that a trade is coming sooner rather than later.
      I don't think so they"re only out for about one more week. The raps can last till than.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        I'd take one of the above. Unfortunately, none of those guys are available. Gasol is available. Milsap is available. Why not? Why stop at Gay? This roster plus Gay won't even make the playoffs. More moves need to be made.

Personally, I would have rather blown the team up and rebuilt but that's not the path management/ownership chose. So, now they need to pull out all the stops to try to create a window to win.

What would it take to get another star or two? No idea. But making Valanciunas and Ross available will certainly help.
        I disagree. I don't think they make the playoffs this season as it is too late but this roster next year is a playoff team. Now they aren't making a deep run that is for sure but they are at least in.

Still waiting for the other Italian loafer to drop.

Comment

• My moment with Paul Jones today at Sportsnet Livechat

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            My moment with Paul Jones today at Sportsnet Livechat

MLSE mouthpiece motha.......

Depth is great when it is not eating 71% of your salary cap space on marginally above average talent on the wings outside of Gay for next season (Gay, DD, Ross, Fields, Kleiza).

One of DD or Fields needs to go to get some money at PF. Amir is a backup who can occasionally start.

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
              That would be perfect (not sure you really need sacre .. but either way). Just getting rid of LF and AB would be a huge win (although I dont think the Lakers would touch the Fields contract, as they are clearing space for 2015 when Lebron is available .. the $10 mm for a bum would be a killer, in addition to AB .. one of the two, maybe, but unfortunately probably not both) ...
              I might be hopeful, but fields can likely be part of a third team trade scenario. The Lakers do like defensive minded players and Landry fits. I have another trade scenario that lands the Raps J. Smith on the trade forum. Have a look and comment. Now that we are no longer crashing, burning, and rebuilding - there are opportunities to put this team into a 5-6 seed.

Comment

Working...
              X