BC says "not done trading" yet during Atl game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he just openly said in the post up he was going to trade Bargnani
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Raptors Republic Rewarded with Rudy and Ross!

never have the raps had so much potential on the wings. And just thinking about Val's potential...
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Where can we find a backup PG? And is Bargs gone yet? These are the things I can't stop pondering...going to look for PGs now..

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Raptors Republic Rewarded with Rudy and Ross!

never have the raps had so much potential on the wings. And just thinking about Val's potential...
          Val's potential is still the most likely cause for optimism on the team.

Comment

I was hoping to get Tony Wrotten Jr from Memphis in the deal ):

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Val's potential is still the most likely cause for optimism on the team.
              You have to admit that Ross' potential is pretty high up there now aswell!

Comment

This has been one crazy day. Very weird.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Where can we find a backup PG? And is Bargs gone yet? These are the things I can't stop pondering...going to look for PGs now..
                  I hear Detroit has a few pg's. Perhaps Kleiza for Stuckey or something to that affect?

Comment

I'll be the first to admit I'm not convinced Colangelo has much left up his sleeve.

That said...don't take anything he says with anything other than a grain of salt. We could give the everything Bargnani thread a run for its money if everyone listed what he said that was either blatantly false or never came to pass.

Comment

I posted it on the trade forums, but some variation on DeRozan for Afflalo.

Orlando gets a younger wing with more potential, Toronto gets a less spectacular but far more reliable player who would fit a lot better alongside Gay. You'd have to work in some filler to make the salaries work due to the poison pill, but seems like a good deal for both sides if the Raps want to focus on winning now.

Comment

Bargnani to Minnesota for Williams and Ridnour.

DeRozan and Kleiza to Utah for Millsap. Acy or Anderson could be added to also include Raja Bell (to make it more enticing for Utah), if need be.

Comment

I used to be jealous of Aaron Afflalo...
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

anyone see m d'a cooments on Pau in phx?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              anyone see m d'a cooments on Pau in phx?
                              indeed I did...can we afford two near max players?
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                Bargnani to Minnesota for Williams and Ridnour.

DeRozan and Kleiza to Utah for Millsap. Acy or Anderson could be added to also include Raja Bell (to make it more enticing for Utah), if need be.
                                Both of those deals would be fantastic and would practically address all our needs

Comment

Working...
                                X