Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! D.C. finds his balls and decides to speak out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new here; Casey fined by the NBA

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/01/31/d...s=iref:nbahpts

Since there was no apology by the refs, this was bound to happen. Poor guy gets hit with a fine for speaking (in my opinion) the truth.

Anyone think this will change the ref's approach to future games? I personally think that if it didnt work after the first time, AND the second, I doubt anything will change now.

Sad to say (since its the truth), but I hope having Gay will make the ref's take notice and think twice about not blowing the whistle.

Comment

Criticizing NBA refs is an automatic fine. The real surprise (and kick in the face by $tern and his cronies) is the lack of apology. Fuck those assholes.

Comment

which is a drop in the bucket for him but Casey spoke his mind and Im glad he did stood up for his short handed squad last night they were robbed absolutely robbed.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
          Criticizing NBA refs is an automatic fine. The real surprise (and kick in the face by $tern and his cronies) is the lack of apology. Fuck those assholes.
          insinsere apologies are meaningless anyway..id prefer if they just called the game by the book

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            A top 3 pick.

More screwing equals more balls. Fingers crossed.
            I seriously doubt they would give us more balls.I also don't think it would be right. How about the teams that desperately tried to suck all season for balls?(suck for balls ? )This is a messed up league. I guess they make great businesses huh. 25k fine for speaking the truth after being severely screwed seems fair...

Comment

NBA fines Dwane Casey $25, 000

http://raptorswatch.com/2013/01/31/n...-casey-25-000/

Instead of dishing out another worthless apology to the Toronto Raptors, they have fined Casey for his post-game comments.
              David Stern...... Really waiting for the moment he leaves his office. What an douche, at least I wont get fined for this.
              Last edited by RandomGuy; Sun Feb 3, 2013, 09:23 AM.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                http://raptorswatch.com/2013/01/31/n...-casey-25-000/

David Stern...... Really waiting for the moment he leaves his office. What an douche, at least I wont get fined for this.
                Rick Carlisle just got slapped with the same fine for the same reason..Mavs got screwed 2 games in a row from non calls at the end of the game

Comment

Working...
                X