Raptors Interested In Trenton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Interested In Trenton?

Interest in Nets players is lukewarm. Some teams, including Toronto, like Hassell. There is interest in Josh Boone, but he has fallen out of the rotation and off the radar and is a hard sell. Teams like Chris Douglas-Roberts for his minor salary ($736,000), but he would not bring back value -- and the Nets like him, too.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/...#ixzz0ezDsukTA
    not sure why we'd need him. he's all right but, so are the back ups we have now. maybe it's to do with contracts or something.

to me i dont see this going any further then the raptors having interest or for any team. i dont think hassel will be moved by the deadline. especially not to the raptors. i just dont see why he would be.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

He's supposedly a good defender, but we don't need him when we already have Wright, Belinelli, and Weems. Boone makes much more sense as another long athletic centre in case Rasho doesn't match up and Amir is in foul trouble. Either way these are minor upgrades.

Comment

minor upgrades sometimes prove to be big.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

The only reason BC would do this is because Hassell is an expiring.

I say Banks+POB for Hassell+Quinn
        "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

doubt it's happenin. what is hassel gonna do that antoine or marco or sonny won't?

answer zip, nada, dilch

just thought of a reason it may happen. to get rid of someone plus, pob. incase colangelo decides he wants to kepp evans and amir both playing a solid amount of minutes. he gets rid of a big body and has amir backup andrea along with rasho and evans back up chris.

while giving johnson w/e time is left there, or vice versa.
          Last edited by LBF; Mon Feb 8, 2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Why would the Raps want TH?
            Unless the Nets wanted MB in return?
            Even then?
            The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

^^

look above your post

Comment

Working...
              X