Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This franchise is finally going in the right direction!

Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote phiLLy wrote: View Post
    I think it'll go in the right direction, if Bargs/DD/Kleiza, and the other dead-weight players are moved for something worth-while.
    Why would other teams trade the Raptors good players for ones that you yourself describe as deadweight?

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

wow it just hurt so bad to read jose's tweet and see his hashtag at the end #pistons so weird

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    wow it just hurt so bad to read jose's tweet and see his hashtag at the end #pistons so weird

jose manuel calderon ‏@josemcalderon8
    Busy day getting to Detroit. Tired but happy for the welcome. Great day with organization. Tomorrow meeting new teammates. #pistons

Ya I know what you mean it was very surreal like really hes gone???

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

It's good to see someone who likes this transaction.

I feel that this transaction is a huge mistake: that it removed the best (Calderon) and one of the best (Davis) players from the Raptors in return for a famous Gay mediocrity. I detest it so much that I am going to be a fair weather fan, and am going to sign off for the next few months, rather than watch what I feel will be the inevitable losses that will ensue.

If you can be that dumb with a trade, why should I suffer through watching the pain that ensues. I'll tune in next year to see how Valanciunas is coming along.
    Is this guy serious? lol...Have you been watching raptors basketball for the last few years?? Jose our best player? Well that makes a hell of a lot sense as to why we haven't made the players if he's been our "best player".

Christ , thank goodness we finally were able to cash in on him. Realistically if we made this trade at the start of the season it wouldve of been the trade of the year.

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote C-Low wrote: View Post
    Is this guy serious? lol...Have you been watching raptors basketball for the last few years?? Jose our best player? Well that makes a hell of a lot sense as to why we haven't made the players if he's been our "best player".

Christ , thank goodness we finally were able to cash in on him. Realistically if we made this trade at the start of the season it wouldve of been the trade of the year.
    Yeah, like Kenny Smith said, if we had everyone healthy, and had this lineup at the beginning of the season, we likely would've won A LOT more games.

Raptors Republic Starter Fanchie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    jose manuel calderon ‏@josemcalderon8
    Busy day getting to Detroit. Tired but happy for the welcome. Great day with organization. Tomorrow meeting new teammates. #pistons

Ya I know what you mean it was very surreal like really hes gone???
    Think