Free Raptors stuff at Points2Shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Raptors stuff at Points2Shop!

Hey guys, I'm sure most of you have looked around NBA.com or the ACC for players' jerseys, but like me, many of you have probably come out disappointed. The jerseys can usually go upwards of $80, and are pretty much a luxury for a university student like me. However, I found this awesome site online that lets you earn points to buy your own stuff through Amazon, where the prices for these jerseys are $30-40! I've been using the site for the past two weeks and already got some stuff from it, so I felt it my duty as a Raptors fan to share this awesome opportunity for not only free Raptors gear and stuff, but basically any kind of stuff! It's pretty easy because you can get points through filling out surveys and clicking on advertisements, and there is a pretty great userbase there too. The best part, in my opinion, is being able to get awesome legitimate Raptors stuff for free by spending as little as 15 minutes a day.

Here's the link for the site: http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1265247686
    Hope you guys have an awesome time, good luck! If anyone needs any help, feel free to PM!

PS: mods and admins, this was not an attempt to troll, spam or advertise for the sake of the site, I legitimately would not have been able to get my beloved Bargnani jersey without this site, so I really wanted to help the RR community by giving others a chance to do the same. If this is any way against the rules, I'll gladly delete this post.
Working...
X