View Poll Results: Would you swap Ross for Davis in the Gay trade if possible?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

34 40.48%
  • No.

50 59.52%
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Rudy Gay

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    So, you make a claim that is totally false and proven to be false and when it is, you 'just drop it' because 'arguing would lead no where'. Figures...
    I have just one person on my ignore list. I'll let you guess who.

I only see the replies when someone else quotes them. It has made my experience better here of late.

I suggest you try it.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post

I only see the replies when someone else quotes them. It has made my experience better here of late.

I suggest you try it.
    That is indeed the point I just reached. I'll give it a try...

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post

I suggest you try it.
    Says the guy who says Landry Fields is better than DeMar DeRozan...... O boy. Made my experience better without your "Im right everyone else is wrong mentality"

Whatever happened to joining a forum just for fun and common interests? ***

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Says the guy who says Landry Fields is better than DeMar DeRozan...... O boy. Made my experience better without your "Im right everyone else is wrong mentality"

Here's his reply Matt.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Issac.

He put me on his ignore list so he obviously doesn't want read what I have to say. I didn't personally attack him, I just had a different opinion than him so that's why he blocked me...Silly. I don't know where the elitist mindset for some people typing online in a forum about a sport comes from, "this guy doesn't agree with me *Blocked," forgetting about accepting that not everyone is going to take your side or agree with all your statements. Grow Up its not that serious.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Here's his reply Matt.
    I don't think any of us need to get involved with an issue between other posters. If people have an issue with fellow posters, they can either deal with it directly via PMs, or through the admin/mod staff.

Thanks Issac.

He put me on his ignore list so he obviously doesn't want read what I have to say. I didn't personally attack him, I just had a different opinion than him so that's why he blocked me...Silly. I don't know where the elitist mindset for some people typing online in a forum about a sport comes from, "this guy doesn't agree with me *Blocked," forgetting about accepting that not everyone is going to take your side or agree with all your statements. Grow Up its not that serious.
    If you have an issue with somebody ignoring you, I suggest you reach out to them if you're concerned. You don't know anybody's rationale for doing something anymore than I do, and there's no reason to make it a public issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I don't think any of us need to get involved with an issue between other posters. If people have an issue with fellow posters, they can either deal with it directly via PMs, or through the admin/mod staff.

If you have an issue with somebody ignoring you, I suggest you reach out to them if you're concerned. You don't know anybody's rationale for doing something anymore than I do, and there's no reason to make it a public issue.
    Thank you Calgary I don't though what bothers me is Matt posting to say hey ignore this guy it makes the forum better. Immature if you ask me for a veteran member of the forum he could handled his issues with me whatever they are.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Calgary I don't though what bothers me is Matt posting to say hey ignore this guy it makes the forum better. Immature if you ask me for a veteran member of the forum he could handled his issues with me whatever they are.
    I read it as a suggestion to another poster who has clearly been having issues with you, to simply ignore you, rather than continue the public back and forth with you. If you'd like to discuss this further, please PM me or another admin/mod.

Raptors Republic Starter jimmie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Problem isn't a difference of opinions -- at least the latest problem -- it's about you posting BS as statistics and then "bowing out of the conversation" instead of admitting you made sh*t up and apologizing. The problem is maturity, but it's not Matt's maturity that's at issue, it's yours.

You made a mention earlier of your age, as if being 16 is an excuse for talking out your ass and then not backing it up. There are other teenagers posting here whose opinions are presented without the dismissive tone that you often take, and with actual accurate analysis behind those opinions.

This isn't about a difference of opinions. I don't put anyone on Block, but I do ignore a lot of posts on this site. If you like having your opinion ignored, you're definitely taking the right approach.
    Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

10. Like NoPropsneeded liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

get back on topic people, otherwise I may be forced to use the shit out of these ultra rad mod powers I've been endowed with.

12. Like ReubenJRD, Rapstor4Life, TRX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jimmie wrote: View Post
    Problem isn't a difference of opinions -- at least the latest problem -- it's about you posting BS as statistics and then "bowing out of the conversation" instead of admitting you made sh*t up and apologizing. The problem is maturity, but it's not Matt's maturity that's at issue, it's yours.

You made a mention earlier of your age, as if being 16 is an excuse for talking out your ass and then not backing it up. There are other teenagers posting here whose opinions are presented without the dismissive tone that you often take, and with actual accurate analysis behind those opinions.

This isn't about a difference of opinions. I don't put anyone on Block, but I do ignore a lot of posts on this site. If you like having your opinion ignored, you're definitely taking the right approach.
    Jimmie you summed things up perfectly.

This is not about differences of opinion. I am more than happy to disagree with a lot of people - once in a while a person shows me the errors of my ways. Jimmie you are a very good example - we disagree all the time it seems (lol) but at least you back up what you say with reasons supporting your opinions and I hope you would agree I do the same.

I do apologize to everyone, including Rapstor4Life. I should have sent that post as a private message to SoftEuro.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't mean to cause such a raucus. My apologies rapstor.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

I apologize everyone! seriously do I get ahead of myself and yes I will do a better job of referencing in the future when I post. rather than listening to word of mouth. Apologies again Rap Republic.

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jimmie wrote: View Post

Hi. I'm 17. Just letting everyone know!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote thead wrote: View Post
    get back on topic people, otherwise I may be forced to use the shit out of these ultra rad mod powers I've been endowed with.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In all seriousness, agreed. Like CRF said, PM or discuss with us mods/admins on any of these issues. Bringing it publicly is only a waste of time, space, and just unnecessary.

Post Thanks / Like

Rudy Gay & DeMar DeRozan recently went on a 7/11 run. Check out Rudy's instagram, by the way, he changed his name (forgot what it was), but it used to be mostunknown22.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Rudy Gay & DeMar DeRozan recently went on a 7/11 run. Check out Rudy's instagram, by the way, he changed his name (forgot what it was), but it used to be mostunknown22.
    Husky4lyfe22 I hope it someday turns into Rap4life or Tdot something...

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Matt ever said this, just pointing that out. He isn't Better than DeRozan he's just a better fit then DeRozan

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I like how this thread got turned around. Kudos to everyone.

Speaking of ages, do any of the mods want to throw their ages out there? Inquiring minds want to know.

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    I like how this thread got turned around. Kudos to everyone.

Speaking of ages, do any of the mods want to throw their ages out there? Inquiring minds want to know.
    I think most are in that (previously stickied) 'getting-to-know-you (or how was it called again?) thread. For some reason, I don't think yours was ...

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information