Everything Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    They won plenty of close games Mr. "I just make shit up". Check their game log.
    winning by 10 isn't a close game look at their record since the Gay trade Memphis has faltered when the game comes down to the wire 5 points or less..." if you are up by 10-12 you dont need a clutch execution move you have already won the game. Dude seriously what is your problem? simply stating Gay was their closer and now they dont have one since the trade how is this making shit up exactly? Maybe you should check somethings instead of trolling me every time I post

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/schedule

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      winning by 10 isn't a close game look at their record since the Gay trade Memphis has faltered when the game comes down to the wire 5 points or less..." if you are up by 10-12 you dont need a clutch execution move you have already won the game. Dude seriously what is your problem? simply stating Gay was their closer and now they dont have one since the trade how is this making shit up exactly? Maybe you should check somethings instead of trolling me every time I post

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/schedule
      I know you think it's trolling when someone calls you out for making up stats (like saying DeMar shot 52% in the last two months not long ago, which is clearly bs as pointed out by a few posters), but I happen to disagree with that.

So, let's look at their record. You claim that they lost Rudy Gay, their 'closer' and as a result lose more close games. In fact, if I understood correctly what you wrote, you claim they only won one close game since.

Generally, a close game is considered a game lost or won by 5 points or less.

Here's the record of Mephis up untill January 25th, the last time Rudy Gay played in a game with Memphis:
      Total games within 5 points: 9
      Win-Loss record: 2-7

The regular season record since:
      Total games within 5 points: 10
      Win-Loss record: 8-2

So, in fact, they are doing significantly better in close games ever since the Rudy Gay trade and these stats are easily verifiable for everyone using the link you now provided.

However, I have no idea, why you keep making these things up. But as long as you do, I consider myself to be in my right to 'troll' you and point out where those stats came from.

"We all have a brain, a heart and a rectum. Please remember what each are used for." Chris Bernucca

Comment

• Seem like Rudy and DeMar getting close. They out an LA together.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Seem like Rudy and DeMar getting close. They out an LA together.
          Instagram? lol ya they've been together since season ended, Terrence ross is going to like every big amusement park with his girl, QnA is still in Tdot reaching every Jays game (future fan fav like Amir) amir is still here repping the Jays Lowry is doing family stuff JV No idea? He said he was craving home cooking in the last game interview Fields is trying to find a better place to live in Toronto Bargnani is with his agent and Colangelo discussing (?) Aaron Gray is (?)

RAP UPDATE!

Comment

You're just not going to react to the rebuttal of your claim about Rudy and Memphis now are you?

Comment

I know you think it's trolling when someone calls you out for making up stats (like saying DeMar shot 52% in the last two months not long ago, which is clearly bs as pointed out by a few posters), but I happen to disagree with that.

So, let's look at their record. You claim that they lost Rudy Gay, their 'closer' and as a result lose more close games. In fact, if I understood correctly what you wrote, you claim they only won one close game since.

Generally, a close game is considered a game lost or won by 5 points or less.

Here's the record of Mephis up untill January 25th, the last time Rudy Gay played in a game with Memphis:
              Total games within 5 points: 9
              Win-Loss record: 2-7

The regular season record since:
              Total games within 5 points: 10
              Win-Loss record: 8-2

So, in fact, they are doing significantly better in close games ever since the Rudy Gay trade and these stats are easily verifiable for everyone using the link you now provided.

However, I have no idea, why you keep making these things up. But as long as you do, I consider myself to be in my right to 'troll' you and point out where those stats came from.

"We all have a brain, a heart and a rectum. Please remember what each are used for." Chris Bernucca
              Too add to this, his reference to Mike Conley, is backwards aswell (out of place I know because this is a Rudy Gay thread).

Using an all-star game split (which is close to the time of the Rudy Gay trade) Conley's points increased 3.4, assists up .4, TOs down .1, rbs up 1, fg% up 3.4% on 2 more FGA a game, FTAs up 1.3 a game, all on an increase of less than 2 min a game. Only his FT% dropped (from 85 to 80%) and 3pt% dropped .8%

Conley's showed he can take on more responsibility with Gay in Toronto.

Comment

• meh I just dropped it. If you think Memphis is a better team without Rudy Gay you havent seen their latest issues. Marc and Zach have to get it going all night to win a game saying Rudy wasnt important to their success is ignorant. Figured arguing with you would lead no where, congrats Soft Euro you know more about basketball than a 16 year old kid congrats.

Comment

meh I just dropped it. If you think Memphis is a better team without Rudy Gay you havent seen their latest issues. Marc and Zach have to get it going all night to win a game saying Rudy wasnt important to their success is ignorant. Figured arguing with you would lead no where, congrats Soft Euro you know more about basketball than a 16 year old kid congrats.
                  So, you make a claim that is totally false and proven to be false and when it is, you 'just drop it' because 'arguing would lead no where'. Figures...

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Seem like Rudy and DeMar getting close. They out an LA together.
                    These two have been tight since the day Rudy arrived. Its been fun to watch.

Comment

So, you make a claim that is totally false and proven to be false and when it is, you 'just drop it' because 'arguing would lead no where'. Figures...
                      what part of Mehh dont you get (?) :O

@Joey havent seen that kind of companionship on the team since.........well ever.

Comment

I have just one person on my ignore list. I'll let you guess who.

I only see the replies when someone else quotes them. It has made my experience better here of late.

I suggest you try it.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

I only see the replies when someone else quotes them. It has made my experience better here of late.

I suggest you try it.
                          That is indeed the point I just reached. I'll give it a try...

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

I suggest you try it.
                            Says the guy who says Landry Fields is better than DeMar DeRozan...... O boy. Made my experience better without your "Im right everyone else is wrong mentality"

Whatever happened to joining a forum just for fun and common interests? ***

Comment

Says the guy who says Landry Fields is better than DeMar DeRozan...... O boy. Made my experience better without your "Im right everyone else is wrong mentality"

Whatever happened to joining a forum just for fun and common interests? ***
                              Here's his reply Matt.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Thanks Issac.

He put me on his ignore list so he obviously doesn't want read what I have to say. I didn't personally attack him, I just had a different opinion than him so that's why he blocked me...Silly. I don't know where the elitist mindset for some people typing online in a forum about a sport comes from, "this guy doesn't agree with me *Blocked," forgetting about accepting that not everyone is going to take your side or agree with all your statements. Grow Up its not that serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X