Everything Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    Typical chucker to invite 6 PGs as his guests.
    Not to mention 2 Rajon Rondo's

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/egIQV7o46n/

LOL.

Comment

• Not sure his source or stats but.... ouch.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Not sure his source or stats but.... ouch.
          Motivation, motivation!!

After reading this tweet, Rudy will average 24.4pts, 3.5apg, 6.9 rpg, 2.3 stls on 24.71 PER and 50% FG.

Comment

• out of all people... *sigh*
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Rudy got married.

http://bossip.com/814162/ballers-bri...end-ecko-wray/

Surprisingly absent: Z-Bo and Tony Allen (*sarcasm*)
              Damn. It's your wedding, don't dress like Urkel.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                Damn. It's your wedding, don't dress like Urkel.
                That pic is the likely after the serious stuff look how casual it al is just a cell picture during reception he likely took off the blazer ><

Comment

• Rudy Gay on analytics:

No player is caught in the cross hairs of the NBA’s analytics revolution quite like Rudy Gay. The 6-foot-8 slashing small forward is the enemy of the computer.
                  “Honestly, how I view it, a computer can’t tell talent, it just can’t,”. “When it comes down to it, it’s all about winning, and however you get the win. According to analytics, you either [have] to shoot a 3 or get to the foul line, and it’s not good for people like me that live in that mid-range area.”
                  “In Memphis, everybody had to play a part, and for us to win, we had to kind of give up a little bit. And it was good,” Gay said. “Those guys stepped up last year in the playoffs and played well. And I feel like my play got a lot better since I got [to Toronto], too, because there’s more room for me to operate. It works out for both teams to me. Of course, I value myself and think that their chances would have been better with me, but I feel like I can be better here.”
                  http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...ics-nightmare/
                  Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Sep 27, 2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• He makes a good point analytics do hate on midrange players. Even though the best player to ever play the game lived and died by that game.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      He makes a good point analytics do hate on midrange players. Even though the best player to ever play the game lived and died by that game.
                      Analytics don't hate on mid-range players. You could say they hate on mid-range players that don't hit their mid-range shots, i suppose...but that doesn't really seem like a bad thing to me.

Nobody complains about MJ shooting mid-range jumpers because he shot over 50% from most of the mid-range zones. Same goes for, say, Chris Bosh; he shoots a ton of long twos, but he actually makes them (53% last season from 16-24 ft.), so it's all good. For comparison, Rudy shoots 33% from that range.

Comment

• Rudy Gay and the Anal-Gate Scandal.... O jeez this will be popping up throughout the season if the team struggles.

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/e0HUC0Ap_Z/
                          your welcome<3
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Not sure his source or stats but.... ouch.

Uhmmm. Who cares? Michael Grange as usual with another negative tweet towards a Toronto pro athlete. Nothing new there.

Anyway, who really cares how much money is Gay making? you're not the one paying him.

Gay is one of the best SF in the game. Top 5 IMO. And i know a lot of you will disagree but Rudy Gay IMO is the best player we've had since VC. He's the main reason i'm optimistic about this upcoming season.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Uhmmm. Who cares? Michael Grange as usual with another negative tweet towards a Toronto pro athlete. Nothing new there.

Anyway, who really cares how much money is Gay making? you're not the one paying him.

Gay is one of the best SF in the game. Top 5 IMO. And i know a lot of you will disagree but Rudy Gay IMO is the best player we've had since VC. He's the main reason i'm optimistic about this upcoming season.
                              This is some pretty simplistic thinking, in my opinion.

I don't care about how much Rudy makes in the sense of who pays him. The issue is the allocation of the salary cap. You might be fine with having him take up 30% of the salary cap, doesn't mean anyone else has to be.

Bosh, as much as I dislike him, is the best player the Raptors have had since VC.

Comment

• Rudy Gay never being an all star is a snub imo... especially in the west where the SF competition to get in is heavy, its no longer even about position though its wings and bigs now.

Hes getting paid superstar money and he has played like it previously in his career who cares about an appearance if you play well? Steph Curry only recently became an all star after being snubbed for the past 2 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X