No announcement yet.

Backup PG we should go after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the way Lucas has been playing as the back-up, I don't mind holding this off right now. Also, DO remember when Derrick Rose was out. Watson and Lucas were huge, more specifically Lucas to his play as a back-up.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Lucas does maintain the pressure at the very least though... I still think hes better just being the 3rd string I wish we had landed CJ in the summer he was so close to being a Rap dam Brooklyn money.

Comment

JJ Barea or Luke Ridnour? Minny is a bit overstocked at the 1 position, and they need mins for Rubio, lets give it a try?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          nope. he plays mediocre at best as backup and clearly sees himself as a starter
          I'm kind of hoping that another team offers Jose a nice 1 or 2 year deal to be a stopgap starter somewhere. Then we can re-sign him when he's genuinely incapable of even being discussed as a starter.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            nope. he plays mediocre at best as backup and clearly sees himself as a starter
            I mean, he was never mediocre as a backup. He was solid. His salary was unacceptable for a backup though, and we never got someone who could clearly outshine him as a starter. If you were paying 3-4 million for Jose, getting 7 and 5 with one turnover and great %s....that's an amazing backup.

Comment

Working...
            X