No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only thing missing from this game was the Swirsk bringing out the salami & cheese in the 3rd quarter LOL brought me back to the VC days with the energy in the building tonight..

Comment

• Lowry had an off night shooting but 8 assists and 0 turnovers is very nice to see from him.

Comment

• On another news, Ed Davis only played 5mins tonight for the Grizz. Not surprising because they have Randolph and Gasol who plays tons of mins. Feel bad for Ed though. I really wished he was traded to a team that needs a starting 4.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Rudy Gay is getting a lot of hate from Memphis fans right now *** lol Well now they know what its like for us losing Vince lol.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            On another news, Ed Davis only played 5mins tonight for the Grizz. Not surprising because they have Randolph and Gasol who plays tons of mins. Feel bad for Ed though. I really wished he was traded to a team that needs a starting 4.
            He'll probably start next year. The way Memphis is going, I'd be shocked if Z-Bo makes it through July as a Grizz.

Comment

• Game Highlights - Blake Who?

Comment

• Derozans newfound playmaking ability might make him and Gay work out a little bit better than we expected

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  Derozans newfound playmaking ability might make him and Gay work out a little bit better than we expected
                  I am dumbfounded by this.

It literally came from NOWHERE.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

I'm telling you, he must be watching Kobe. It basically started around the same time Kobe started droppin dimes

Comment

Um no it hasnt hes been setting people up all season. and especially earlier when he played beside Lowry becaue the ball isnt sticking like when Calderon used to run the offense.

Gray getting buckets has been because of Demar the last 3 games. Lowry, DeRozan and Gay man we got something epic on our hands!

Comment

no lie, it came the day after I made a post on here that everyone hyping derozans rebounds should relax, he would be a lot more beneficial to us if he could make plays and learn to pass out of a drive that isn't there.. I swear he's reading this lol

so.... you're welcome raptors fans!

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                          Derozans newfound playmaking ability might make him and Gay work out a little bit better than we expected
                          if they keep playing like tonight we might have a T-Mac & VC type combo there.. course if they can consistantly hit the 3s that is..

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Um no it hasnt hes been setting people up all season. and especially earlier when he played beside Lowry becaue the ball isnt sticking like when Calderon used to run the offense.

Gray getting buckets has been because of Demar the last 3 games. Lowry, DeRozan and Gay man we got something epic on our hands!
                            he wasn't setting people up all season.. I believe he was averaging something like 1 or 2 assists as of a week and a half ago.. and any time he tried to pass he would turn it over

Comment

• You guys gotta give DeRozan more credit the 2.1 asissts is just whenever the first pass he made leads to a bucket, he makes pretty good passes a lot the asisst doesnt go through if the person is fouled or the person passes to someone else to make a point. Hes been looking for his teammates a lot lately. more noticable lately thanks to Lowry and now Gay he wont have multiple Jerseys pressuring him nearly as much.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post

He had 65 assists in his first 40 games.

He has 37 assists in his last 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X