• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    "gay 'two-teamed' loses the basketball"
    --clips announcers
    lmao

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      "Gay 'two-teamed' loses the basketball"
      --Clips announcers
      I'm thinking that their basketball pedigree isn't very impressive.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Is it just me or is Bargnani the Clippers new rebounding coach?

Comment

• Amir 19 and 13 with the flu. What else would you want from a starting PF?
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Im starting to get the impression this site isn't the place Rudy should be visiting anytime soon, we just started.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• What are the odds we make the playoffs this year? 50-50?
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Amir 19 and 13 with the flu. What else would you want from a starting PF?
                Flu game!
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• Okay. Time to bring starters back in Casey, leave Gay on the floor. The team isn't aggressive anymore.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Comment

• The headline's on the front page of tomorrow's sports page:

Rap's too Gay for Clippers
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Okay. Time to bring starters back in Casey, leave Gay on the floor. The team isn't aggressive anymore.
                          We really need an actual backup point.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Okay. Time to bring starters back in Casey, leave Gay on the floor. The team isn't aggressive anymore.
                            We're still up 20+ bring in the starters if/when it gets down to 12-13

Comment

• Rudy Gay is a really, really good team defender. I love this guy already, not because of his offense (actually struggling a little bit because of doubles/zone), but he's really getting after it.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X