Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, this was clearly THE regular season game to have tickets for

Comment

• In what alternate universe did Bledsoe, 4 from 14 with 3 assists versus 3 turnovers outplay anyone.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        don't forget amir
        and don't forget Lowry on the chocolate glazed!

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
          What are the odds we make the playoffs this year? 50-50?
          30-70

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post

Last but not least, where is Hamad Haddadi? Why his name still on Raptors roster.
            He didn't have a visa, and they're likely going to waive him. He won't come to Toronto. Probably couldn't waive him until the trade was official and that just ahppened today, so probably on Monday or something.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Man, this was clearly THE regular season game to have tickets for
              I'm from New Zealand and my friend flew over to Toronto for a holiday and coincidentally had tickets for this game. The only problem is I'm a Raptors fan and he's not

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                They're obviously keeping Gay in during this blowout to ensure to pad his stats in his premier, im okay with that
                he was playing pf in small ball. not a lot of time for practice guys gotta learn to pay together.

Comment

• man very dissapointing game from our rooks. jonas valanciunas coming back from injury was doing a poor job of catching the ball out there, and terrence ross ws fouling soo much.

Comment

• bit of an omen over here. this was the first raps gave televised on cctv this year. Got to watch on the big screen instead of the computer and it was fantastic.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      30-70
                      30 - 70 as in 70% we do?

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                        DeMars 1st quarter slam, DeMar to Rudy, Ross Slam
                        Rudy buzzer beater, Demar's 2nd alley oop to gay

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                          man very dissapointing game from our rooks. jonas valanciunas coming back from injury was doing a poor job of catching the ball out there, and terrence ross ws fouling soo much.
                          man, JV hasn't played in how long? Just need to get him some minutes.

Ross...played ok. Didn't get enough looks. With Jose gone, and Gay in, balance will take time.

Comment

• anyone else watching postup on raptors.com? has nothing happened for like 10 minutes?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              anyone else watching postup on raptors.com? has nothing happened for like 10 minutes?
                              just came on again now

Comment

• I Wish i could watch the game again from clippers feed. I love to hear the opposing teams commentators when their team is being blown the fuck out. Especially when its the clippers commentators

Comment

Working...
                                X