No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The raptors in the first half had amazing interior defense but really lacked any perimeter defense with many many open 3's which simply did not fall. So yes, a lot of the blame is on the Clippers for not hitting shots... BUT, it was probably the best game plan, considering how puny Blake Griffin looked. I think this is on Coach Casey for preparing for this game correctly.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      The raptors in the first half had amazing interior defense but really lacked any perimeter defense with many many open 3's which simply did not fall. So yes, a lot of the blame is on the Clippers for not hitting shots... BUT, it was probably the best game plan, considering how puny Blake Griffin looked. I think this is on Coach Casey for preparing for this game correctly.
      The way I look at it is if you're (not you in particular, in general) going to rip them when the outcomes are bad, it is only fair you praise them when they do good...... unless it is Bargnani we are talking about - lol.

Comment

• I was especially impressed with Demars defense on Jamal Crawford .. and his court vision. That has REALLY improved as the season has gone on.

Comment

• when are they gonna put up Friday's top 10?????

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            when are they gonna put up Friday's top 10?????
            Already did. Only 1 raptor highlight and its T Ross's Ally oop

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              I was especially impressed with Demars defense on Jamal Crawford .. and his court vision. That has REALLY improved as the season has gone on.
              That was sorely underrated last night. I told Arse/Blake to include it in the post-game reaction, and I didn't see it.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• xRevise wrote: View Post
                http://twitter.com/kcplayoffs
                has every game in hd
                GREAT LINK. I missed Golden Sate vs Raptors. Thanks.

Comment

• No Tsn feed?

Comment

• DeMar: "Rudy is probably what I needed since I've been in the league. (laughs). You never know. He helped me so much."
                    DeMar on playing alongside Rudy: "Hey, man…I just felt comfortable. He takes so much pressure off me. I wasn’t even tired last night."
                    Lowry on Gay's defence. "Of course it’s always going to be overlooked because he’s such an offensive stud. He guards all the best players"
                    Didn't take long for Ross to make an impression on Gay. "He reminds me of myself back in the day," Gay said
                    Some interesting tidbits
                    Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Sat Feb 2, 2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      Some interesting tidbits
                      curious where were these snippets taken from?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        curious where were these snippets taken from?
                        Holly MacKenzie, SportsNet, Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/stackmack

Comment

• Holly MacKenzie ‏@stackmack

If you were wondering when Jamal broke his nose: RT @Ramo_Out: @stackmack 7:27 4thQ. After missed FT Lowry went for ball & got him in face.
                          Lowry broke Crawford's nose..... too bad it was not Butler.

Comment

• who shakes a guys hand in sportsmanship and then steals the ball. what a douchebag. I wish he had of blown out his knee again on that play and live with it the rest of his career. such a punk move.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              who shakes a guys hand in sportsmanship and then steals the ball. what a douchebag. I wish he had of blown out his knee again on that play and live with it the rest of his career. such a punk move.
                              I thought it was pretty funny; would have been even funnier if Jonas would have tripped him and Butler would have crashed.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                who shakes a guys hand in sportsmanship and then steals the ball. what a douchebag. I wish he had of blown out his knee again on that play and live with it the rest of his career. such a punk move.
                                Rookie mistake. Play the game till the clock runs out.
                                Last edited by RepRaptorsintheUSA; Sat Feb 2, 2013, 11:12 PM. Reason: Add quote

Comment

Working...
                                X