No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Johnson's energy despite being sick.

Rudy Gay and his star qualities being proven tonight.

Demar Derozan being the biggest beneficiary of Gay on the floor. Plus his defense is amazing on Crawford. 2 strips and a block on him.

Kyle Lowry and his play-making ability.

Valanciunas jumpy.

Fields hits a 3.

Ross still getting the minutes, and defense looking good.

Wow.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• man, I hope everyone who wanted to trade Demar now sees how good a piece he is when he actually gets to be a complimentary scorer. They just can't focus on him the same at all with Gay on the floor, and even more so if Lowry's out there too. All the perimeter defenders are too worried about their guys, and bigs just have to keep out of the way.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen of the RaptorsRepublic Forums. This is what the future of the team looks like with all that athleticism we should be able to get stops and then run. Having Gay means this is how DeRozan can shine, cause Gay is going to get his buckets no doubt, but having someone in to open lanes for Demar Good things happen.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Also, you can tell how much more relaxed Lowry has been. I don't know if it's cause he's the unequivocal starter, or that they got his best bud, or that he just feels less pressure with Demar AND Rudy out there with him.
          Lowry looked more relaxed Wednesday night vs. Atlanta. I think it's being added cause Gay is here.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            Ladies and gentlemen of the RaptorsRepublic Forums. This is what the future of the team looks like with all that athleticism we should be able to get stops and then run. Having Gay means this is how DeRozan can shine, cause Gay is going to get his buckets no doubt, but having someone in to open lanes for Demar Good things happen.
            +1

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Amir Johnson's energy despite being sick.

Demar Derozan being the biggest beneficiary of Gay on the floor. Plus his defense is amazing on Crawford. 2 strips and a block on him.

Valanciunas jumpy.

Fields hits a 3.

Wow.
              +100000

Comment

Also, you can tell how much more relaxed Lowry has been. I don't know if it's cause he's the unequivocal starter, or that they got his best bud, or that he just feels less pressure with Demar AND Rudy out there with him.
                I think its cause hes starting has the notion in his head its his team again like it should have been allseason and he has 2 good playmakers beside him. This is also a good way for Lowry to play safer ball hes showing he can be a good passer too tonight as well as DeRozan those lobs were sketchy but hey if you got an athletic guy to catch it its an easy 2 points.

Let The Raptors Run gotta love how JV has been out for weeks and being back hes hyper as ever.

Comment

Amir Johnson's energy despite being sick.

Valanciunas jumpy.

Fields hits a 3.

Wow.
                  And all of them holding the Clips to 30 points in a half!
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Lowry looked more relaxed Wednesday night vs. Atlanta. I think it's being added cause Gay is here.
                    Sorry, should've specified with the ball in his hands on offense. He looks like he doesn't WANT to force things as much. Maybe it'll help bring out the true PG in him more often, because when he decides to be, he's a great creator.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      That caps it off, but not to ruin the mood around here, but we still have to finish this game. I'm not worried though with Gay on the floor though. He's gotten some really good run tonight, and it seems like he's running the plays no problem (likely because team running simple playbook).

Comment

Sorry, should've specified with the ball in his hands on offense. He looks like he doesn't WANT to force things as much. Maybe it'll help bring out the true PG in him more often, because when he decides to be, he's a great creator.
                        Agreed. He's got 6 assists already, and hit one of his very known "cocky pull up 3's".

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Most impressive things so far....Gay is a very solid team defender so far. If he plays like this every game we'll be very dangerous. Especially since even when we go small, we can stay pretty big. Add to that JV and AMir are both great small ball Cs who like to run the floor...damn it, I'm more optimistic than I thought I'd be.... =P.....one game at a time. one game at a time.

Comment

Agreed. He's got 6 assists already, and hit one of his very known "cocky pull up 3's".
                            And we need those 3s on occasion. That's what reminds me a bit of Chauncey in him. But the rest of the time, his floor game reminds me so much of a poor man's Chris Paul....all over the floor on D, rebounds well, a solid creator with good handle and penetration abilities...basically just shorter on talent than Paul, who's truly special.

Comment

Most impressive things so far....Gay is a very solid team defender so far. If he plays like this every game we'll be very dangerous. Especially since even when we go small, we can stay pretty big. Add to that JV and AMir are both great small ball Cs who like to run the floor...damn it, I'm more optimistic than I thought I'd be.... =P.....one game at a time. one game at a time.
                              I know how ya' feel brotha!

Comment

• Now I dont want to stretch things here, but what if what Bargnani needed wa a guy like Rudy Gay on the floor to make him better? Dont get me wrong I wan him traded for a young or textbook PF

but

Lowry
                                DeRozan
                                Gay
                                Bargnani
                                JV

:O could be scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X