No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fuck does Gray think he's doing taking a turnaround fade-away off the glass? I did here him call it though, so it counts.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• just sayin hi RR

Comment

• Rudy Gay, Jonas Valanciunas, Demar Derozan, Amir Johnson, Terrence Ross, Kyle Lowry, Landry Fields..........
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          BC is jerking off in front of a mirror right now
          hahaha

but it's not a mirror, it's his tv
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Gay is already pushing fields to play better this is great fields can be great coming of the bench

Comment

• Anyone notice that late whistle on the Amir foul? ALL of the players stopped playing because they were like "that's a foul", and THEN the ref makes the call.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• Everyone looks more relaxed...damn...Fields looks happy that he doesn't feel pressure to hit shots...and he's playing great on offense!

Comment

• This is great interior D, wow were Raps holding back all season? Clips keep calling for a collapse and man o man the announcers are so smug.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      BC is jerking off in front of a mirror right now
                      Thats mad gay , shun hahahhaa
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Rudy Gay, Jonas Valanciunas, Demar Derozan, Amir Johnson, Terrence Ross, Kyle Lowry, Landry Fields..........
                        Quincy Acy!
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Holy shit did anyone see Demar's dunk after that travel call?
                            Yeah, sweet stuff..

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                              Thats mad gay , shun hahahhaa
                              lol isn't this the "everything gay" thread?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X