• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most decisive game all year

Comment

• FWIW, the Clips commentators have JV listed at 7'0, 257lbs

Comment

• Looks like a standing ovation to me
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• 25 point win for 25K

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            FWIW, the Clips commentators have JV listed at 7'0, 257lbs
            and a "youngster, so he's still going to grow some more"
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• fuck that felt good

Comment

• What did Butler do?

Comment

• Eat a dick Los Angeles!

Comment

• I think I lost my voice!

All I got to say is welcome rudy gay to T dot fucking O

Comment

• welcome home

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        that is gonna make shaqtin a fool for sure
                        Heh heh. Hopefully they don't make Jonas the fool though.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Miami is about to lose to the Pacers, come Superbowl Sunday its gonna be on. Rudy needs to get accustomed to the playbook more and we'll do just fine with them maybe even win.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• The ole pretend the game is over and go for a handshake, and while the rookie's distracted you steal the ball from him and trying to go and dunk the ball.

Comment

• that was a complete domination.. FULL game of playin 100% on both ends

Comment

• This must be the 1st time all season I'm watching the postgame on raptors.com....

Comment

Working...
                                X