No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• already we see gay bail us out at the end of the shot clock on a broken play

Comment

• Lol with Demar's half court alley oops you'd think they were the ones who lived together! Here's to many more! Lol

Comment

• Gay & DeRozan could be something special nice lobs on those fast breaks there.

Comment

• Demar Derozan and Rudy Gay are the new duo of the NBA!
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• AA helping out Gay

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Demar Derozan and Rudy Gay are the new duo of the NBA!
              and playing together at the moment without Lowry O MAN!!!!! that 1.2.3 could be awesome.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                I wonder if our guys sound this bad to other teams' fans. I like to think no.
                No, I don't think they do. This is my 2nd year of league pass...and about the 7th or 8th where I've had to find some kind of stream to watch the game. I would put the Raps guys in the top third in the league. Matt is horrible. Leo is a douche, but he sounds intelligent (emphasis on sounds), and is lively enough (some guys, like Boston's dude, are just fossils) Jack? Despite his horrible voice, his analysis is at least average or better, and his candor is freakin priceless. He's actually fun to listen to compared to a lot of guys for a lot of teams. And Jack knows players pretty well. He doesn't say anything he doesn't know. Guys make up shit about players when they haven't seen them play. Jack clearly loves ball and watches tons of it.

Comment

• Good try Ross, some nice moves to get that close

Comment

• hahahahah clippers announcers "they've totally changed the way they play.....they're now a hign-energy, fast-breaking machine!"

Comment

• everyone is coming out to play, to welcome a new teammate

Comment

• Rudy Gay really is something special. Plus, his defense is solid.

Comment

• We should really get Val in here against Turiaf. Perfect guy to play against when you haven't been in a game in a month and a half, seeing as he can't do anything.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I can see devlin pissing off a lot of people with his generalizing. and homerism.

Comment

• Yeah I love Jack. Apparently all the crew he works with loves him to, he always buys everyone drinks.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• You can tell Casey riding the bench hard tonight because of Rudy Gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X