Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thead wrote: View Post
    I don't get the joke
    "without Haddadi (a-daddy), you won't get a Gay" ???? I think that's what he means...

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
      Matt Barnes also will not play tonight because of a suspension.
      Also? who else? other than CP3?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Also? who else? other than CP3?
        The other 'also' was CP3

Comment

well, this trade really does help my fantasy team as I have both jose and lowry... finally they will BOTH get starters mins

Comment

Gay will come off the bench.

Comment

Valanciunas will come off the bench aswell. No word on Bargnani.

Comment

Johnson will play despite feeling under the weather

Comment

Never mind. Rudy will indeed come off the bench.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Valanciunas and Gay WILL play tonight, both coming off the bench. Amir Johnson is also a go despite playing sick. Fields is back in the starting lineup.

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

kinda wish he was starting.. wanted to hear the fan reaction when his name gets announced for starters.. plus wanna see him play with lowry

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        kinda wish he was starting.. wanted to hear the fan reaction when his name gets announced for starters.. plus wanna see him play with lowry
                        He'll still get plenty of reaction when he goes to the scorer's table when coming on for the first time.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

interesting comments from BC.. gotta say im really happy about how willing Rogers/Bell are to spend

Comment

wow,

not sure how much to make of the soundbite, but Bryan Just said on the pregame that he was told the organization is willing to spend what it takes to bring a quality product, and the Gay addition was simply part of that... not sure if that means tax, but I got the feeling he was told they were willing to pay for it, if it translated into team success.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                              wow,

not sure how much to make of the soundbite, but Bryan Just said on the pregame that he was told the organization is willing to spend what it takes to bring a quality product, and the Gay addition was simply part of that... not sure if that means tax, but I got the feeling he was told they were willing to pay for it, if it translated into team success.
                              i think were likely to see Gasol here soon from those comments

Comment

I'm gonna be on the live chat tonight. Be there or be square! I'm extremely excited about the play of not just Gay, but Valanciunas.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X